Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood for Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

Not sure how I should feel right now, I atleast know what I must do. I get up and make my way searching for Bossna, when I soon catch the fresh smell of her own blood. My ears fly up as I hurry down the tunnels in search for my mate. I finally found her in bad condition lying on the ground. I gently wrapped my arms around her scooping her up, and carrying her back to the healers. I stroked her hair as my tears fell onto her cheeks. "I won't go anywhere my love, I'm sooo sorry for putting you through all of this! Please hold on! Please don't leave me!" I made my way back and carefully layed her down so the healers could get back to closing her wounds. I kissed her lovingly on the lips and sat a good distance away, so the worked needed could be done. But I did not leave the room and I was not far away from Bossna. "I'll let my wounds bleed, until I know you'll be okay.." I just hung my head as I held onto my ears and fur.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

Time was going by till I finally woke up again.
It was deep in the night, the healers where in a different den near the healer den.
Fenrir fell asleep a while ago and wasnt noting I woke up.
When I saw him sitting there leaning on the wall and still bleeding from a wound in his face I lifted up again to walk to him.
My legs still felt like spaghettis and so I went down to him when I reached him.
The fact he sat here let me though he was okay with me again and so I sat nearly in his charge and licked the wound on his cheek, holding his chest fur softly in paw that still shivered.
When he woke up again I stopped cleaning the blood from his face a moment and spoke whispering and still sounding the hurts of my voice and also the sadness.
You wont leave me?
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:21 am

((I am REALLY sorry for not posting anything yesterday! >__< I thought I was going to do something, but ended up that it never happened))

Very tired I lift my paw to Bossna's cheek, and smiled. "Always...and forever...my love." I soon then winced from my other wounds, as I tried to get Bossna to lay back down and rest. I walk closer to where she was laying and grabbed some bandages that were left by the medics. "Both of us will rest as the other will be fine. Jakobi talked to me...he said he was sorry and that he'll try much harder to get along." I bit my lip to avoid being loud, but my deepest wound on my side where Jakobi kicked me as well as ripped into my flesh was bleeding again. "Don't worry about me baby, I'll be okay...I just need to lay down and rest myself as well."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 am

I lifted my head for a moment and let a soft howl of my lungs.
The healers will come my dear.
They will help you with your wounds. But for now... for now I will just... sleep a while.

Totally tired I sank my head again and closed my eyes.
I heard how the healers came in and talked to Fenrir when I went back to the worlds in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 am

By the time I woke up again, it was really late in the day. The sun was setting on the den site, as I slowly walked outside since I was really thirsty. The pack members seeing that I have finally woken up are all relieved to see that I am okay. "Where is Bossna? Has she woken up yet?" I asked around as I got my drink of water. A little pack member had ran up to me handing me a piece of meat from earlier's hunt. I smiled and gladly ate it.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

"Enjoy your meal alpha! Its from Bossna fresh hunted."
He run away again to play with his friends.
When Fenrir looked around with full snout, stopping chewing I came up with some packmates and also Jakobi was with us, beeing total normal and keeping a little disctance from me.
When he saw Fenrir he gave him a soft head wave and went with the other males back to eat.
I walked over to him and the sun was going up filling the camp with its bright light and a gentle warmth.
When I reached him he had still forgotten to chew the meat he got in his snout and the blood of the warm meat dropped of his snout when he smiled.
I stand right before him when I layed my paw on his chest and went my snout to his.
I smiled bold when I snapped softly with my teeth in his cheek then went my tongue in his snout, kissed his and also stolen a part of meat.
When I did last called thing I stepped back, gulped it down and licked my lips before I smiled again at him.
Then I giggled and walked to the others fast, part times running on my fourth.
When I reached the others I took a meat part again and sat down to eat it and listen to stories of the others, still smiling and hearing Fenrirs steps.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 am

I came up and layed down beside Bossna, just enjoying the warmth of the sun and the company of my pack mates. "Did I miss anything interesting on the hunt my dear, or anything interesting else where?" I begin eating the piece of meat that the pup had given to me as I listen and relax. "My wounds still hurt alittle, but I'll be one hundred percent better by nightfall." I sat up and kissed Bossna very lovingly, thinking of everything that we've gone through together the past week.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am

I put my hands on his cheeks pulling him more to me and enjoing the deep kiss that showed that we give our last conflict a kick and forget it.
It was a long kiss when we were interrupted by the old female of the wanderer clan.
"Ahem.
Sorry to interrupt you, but I wanted to thank you once again.
It was nice from you to help us."
Youre welcome at our clan.
But many of you are pretty old, and seeing such old wolves wandering around isnt nice.
Maybe you would like to give your last life parts a rest here?
My... our territory is big enough.

When I said "our" I slipped more over to Fenrir, sat between his legs, leaning on him and holding has paws that where crossed before me.
"Oh thats... thats so nice of you!
I will tell my wolves right now! Your pack is so friendly and kind, I never thought!"
She turned around and walked to the center of her wolves who sat around in a circle and ate.

I know someone else who didnt believe in the wild wolves kindness. Isnt it so honey?
I grabbed Fenrirs chin when I said that and pulled his snout to mine that was showing up of my neck that leaned back.
I softly growled friendly and licked over his snout, pushing his lips up and going over the white teeth with my tongue.
I closed my eyes, feeling his warm body on my back and feeling the safety of a male again.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am

I chuckled as I held on tight to Bossna. "It's one of the many great attributes of our pack. If you need anything elder wolf, just go ahead and ask either of us if we're not busy." I nuzzled Bossna affectionately, sounding off a low quiet growl agianst her skin. "I'm glad that both of us feel okay to, actualy feel this close right now. Makes me happy." I say just loud enough for her to hear, but others see me nuzzle her more. Other wolves comment on how cute it is, puppy like almost. I open my eyes and sit back up.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 am

I kept a emotionless face or a bit happy look so noone noticed what I silently told him.
Jakobi told me what lie he did when coming back to the pack.
I mean of course the situation he and I came back and of all him beeing back was bad.
But... you really believed him dont you?
I mean. You believed him that I would have mated with him while having you as my mate.

I wasnt looking in his face, was having my back leaned on him and curling a dread lock around my claw while asking.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 am

I became abit more serious, and quietly whispered to Bossna. "It was an oprotunistic time for someone like him to play mind games. So much has happened lately, that I didn't know what to think. Of course I was wrong, since we are right here with eachother and no where else." The warmth of flame and the comfort of Bossna, my entire demeanor was calm. Not acting all affectionate, just all around happy with where I was at.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am

I layed more back into his fur and started a new kiss when all wolves in the camp shocked up as shots sounded in the forest.
My ears stand up straight and all where silent.
I stand up and walked more to the centre.
I lifted my snout and sniffed for a scent.
Other sounds ran through the shots.
Shouting voices.
It sounds like an other wanderer pack!
Males, you came with me.
The others stand here. Jakobi you also stay here and keep an eye for if someone comes to the camp.
Then you lead all wolves down to the tunnels.
Follow me!

I started running between the trees and followed the sound of pain and when we finally arrived it was like I thought and we attacked without loosing any second.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

I stayed behind with the young and the old, just like Jakobi. With good males like us at the camp everything should be fine. Shooting and shouting can be heard everywhere, all throughout the entire forest practically. "Jakobi, keep eyes and ears out for anything." I watched after Bossna as she ran with the wolves. "Becareful my love." As soon as I wish Bossna well, a cry is heard as a older female was shot. I look everywhere but nothing is seen. "Everyone go underground!" I commanded any pack members as a bullet hit a rock at my feet, bounced up placing a hole in my ear. I held onto my ear as it rang for awhile. Trying hard to rush everyone underground. "JAKOBI! You make sure everyone gets underground safe, I have to warn the others that a new gun is being used! Keep anyone out of sight no matter what!" I then started running to where I last saw Bossna heading. The roar of gun fire and wolves can be heard only through one ear still, but no matter what I have to get everyone off the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 pm

When the fight was fought we where the winners again and again had a pack that was invited to join us.
It was a pack of young males this time with a few females and some pups. Young families.
Their leader was interested in me I noticed and he fast started a talk, telling me he noticed who I am.
I kept talking with him, beeing friendly.
When we reached the pack I went to Fenrir and gave him a long kiss knowing the young one was watching.
I whispered to Fenrir and when I went back to the visitors Fenrir did a little snarl on him, showing his full body size and that he should keep his paws of me.
He was smart enough to get it, and go back to his pack.

Sadly it wasnt the only wanderer pack.
Also the young family clan took the invite to stay for longer time and so we had the same accident with 3 other wanderer packs in just two weeks.

One night then, when all where in the camp I stand up a cutted tree and lifted my voice and everybody was silent.
Fenrir just came back with some males from the hunt when I started the big talk.
Wolves!
Listen up!
Its weeks ago we helped the first wanderer clan and invited them for joining our pack.
Now we are 5 wanderer clans plus my "real" clan.
We are to many. I like big family groups, but if we get any more, and we will though of some pregnant females in all the packs, they prey wont grow that fast and sooner or later we will have to starve on just beeing to many.
I counted the last days and the number of wolves where much over the 250 mark.

"You mean we must leave?!" shouted a elder female from one of the wanderer clans and the wolves started talking again.
No! Listen up! WOLVES! Listen up!
Times arent save. The guards of the kings are everywhere, new soldiers.
We have to get back our lands.
The lands that once where ours when all of us where wild, even the kings soldiers.

"What you want to say by that?"
I know where the biggest packs of our countrys are. They are living far away but got the same problem as we got.
There are so many short clans living in fear and pain of the kings words.
I say we have to fight!
My mate and I once where soldiers! We know how to fight and we can teach it to everyone.
We will get the wolves of the whole country here and fight!
I say, we will start a war!
A war against the king!
And if the king dont wants to give us what is rightful ours, I say we will take their blood!
Their blood for our freedom!

My words catched the wolves and with loud shouts they lifted their paws and where having the hearts of fighters.
I jumped down the cutted tree and told Jakobi that he should tell them we would start training on the next day and in a week maybe going to find the other packs.
I was all happy to have awaken wild wolves hears but when Fenrir arrived he looked kind of wondering I just did that descicion.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Confused I walk up to Bossna wrapping my arms around her waist. "Can we efficiently coordinate this many wolves? Whats the plan little boss?" I ask as I kiss her forehead, and look around at every single wolf we have amongst us. Young wolves playing, males spreading out the meat. "We do have the strength, I just don't know how we're going to manage this my love. What are the plans?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 am

We will train them.
Train them to fight.
The king thinks most of the wild ones are stupid beasts. We will work logic before we enter the city and kill all on our way to the king.
I will go for the other pack leaders and ask them if they want to join.
Maybe in a week.
First we train them.
What do you want to train especially?
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I thought about it for a minute and looked down at her. "They need to be aware of guns, and need to be trained to avoid staying out in the open. They also need to know the tactics of the soldiers with guns, so I'll train them in what they need to know about the new guns the king is using." I smiled as the wolves about us had an sense of excitement, and unrest. We all have been under the kings power for too long, us werewolves deserves to take back our freedom from that tyrant. I nuzzled Bossna lovingly as I kissed her on the forehead. "Can we go somewhere private my dear? I just want some time to ourselves alone."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm

I will train them weaponless fighting then.
And sure we can.
Who know when we will have the next time for ourselves.

I took his hand going with him to the tunnels and then into the den that was kind of bright in the not dark night.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Once in the den I held onto Bossna's face gently, as I stared deeply into her eyes. I turn back into my human form waiting for her to do so as well, as I sit against the wall. Bossna turns into her human form and curls up into my arms. I embrace her lovingly as I just smile and relax, just simply enjoying eachothers companionship. "We'll do this right and we will win. But until the morning sun, I would like to intimate with my lovely mate while we still have the chance." I wink at Bossna as I stare down at her in my arms. I kiss her deeply before she can a word, as I caress the back of her neck. Slightly rubbing it as I caress lower to Bossna's shoulders. I break away from the kiss as I maintain a look of dominance. "Well my love? Shall we enjoy our little moment of intense passion?" I started to grin as soon as the question rolled off of my tongue, and I eagerly awaited for Bossna's answer.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 am

I left my hand turn under his armor and softly touching his chest.
When I started to kiss him, one thing came to an other and again the game of love happened as some nights before.
When I woke up at the next day I let Fenrir sleep a little bit more.
When I came of the tunnels I stretched myself back in werewolf form, shaked my fur and welcomed the already awaken werewolves.
The young males smelled after me, noticing the sweet scent of "love".

When I came to the fire centre that was already out, I jumped on a bigger stone.
My dear werewolves!
Find your breakfast for first. When you all have eaten and the sun of midday is nearly at the top, we will start training!
For the work with weapons you will be teached by my mate Fenrir, for the fight with your own paws you will be teached by me.
See you all later.

I went down again and went to Ertok to have a talk with him.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 am

Fenrir yawned and smiled as he watched and listened, as Bossna gave out orders to the pack. He began walking around the den site in deep thought with himself, as hunger did not bother him at the moment. He spotted Jakobi walking off to the edge of the den site for food. "JAKOBI! WAIT UP!" I said as I waved after him.

Jakobi turned around being alittle surprised, but stopped and waved back to me. I caught right up to him as we began to hunt for some food and talk. "I was wondering if you have came across anything new about the king and his army during your travels?" Jakobi thought for a minute, but then went silent as we both soon came upon an elderly deer as it drank from a stream.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 am

Morning Ertok.
How was your night?

Morning. Fine fine. And yours too I bet? After your smell it was hrhr.
I rolled my eyes smilin at him and sitting near to him.
The wolves on the area were playing, eating or telling storys.
A giant group of peace.
But as always someone breaked the peace.

I heard a howl and turned my head to south where three males and two females came out of the trees.
They looked like it, they smelled like it... they were soldiers.
They didnt look like they want to harm us but I snarled up that noone of the giant group would touch them.
I stand up and went to them.
When I endet up at them I lifted myself posing and softly showed my teeth.
Who are you. And what do you want.
Excuse me lady, we dont search for you. We heard of Fenrir is in this pack and...Fenrir is not here. You have to take me instead.
So its true? He lives here? In a such big pack?
Uhm are you some higher wolf I dont know if I can talk to you or...
I am the alpha here.
My name is Bossna, should wake some memorys in your head soldier. Fenrir is my mate.
Now finally speak!

Okay okay lady calm down!
My name is Oslar, that are my brother Flick and Thomson and their mates Samuna and Talia.
We left the king troops to find a place here.

Tsehe! Why you think I easilly take you here?! Youre soldiers! You are a danger to every of these wolves!
But Fenrir was too. And now you call him your mate?
Well the story of the soldier that gone wild have already came to the citys. And you should know more and more werewolves try to flee into the forests. Not much survive.
I dont know what of these storys is true. We are old friends of Fenrir.
Though I think we where his only friends. After we heard of him we thought we would have a chance to get into his... uh your pack. But... hes not really your mate isnt he?

I let a little growl run out of my teeth before I lifted my head and howled for Fenrir.
It took no minute that he returned with Jakobi. They catched a deer that they layed to ground.
When Fenrir then came to us his eyes got big and he started to smile boldly.
The stranger wolf Oslar also did and in next moment they did tipycal male welcomes.
I layed my eyes on my neck, then lifted up again.
Well you said the truth then. Fenrir knows you better, he may decide.
I turned around for going to the deer and all wolves went back to what they did before the stranges came up the camp.
The little soldier group didnt really notice me and started to talk wildly.
Oh my god Fenrir!
Its long ago we seen! Am I stupid or do you look even more mighty as just as an soldier?!
Haha! Oh boy!
Thats a giant pack! I must tell you what happened in the kings troops and all but first, this little fuzzball... is she really your mate? I mean shes a hot head... I remember that you always disliked hot headed wolves when they where in your troops! Haha!
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

I laughed at the fuzzball comment that had been made about Bossna. "Trust me my friend, ALOT has changed inside me since the wilderness has taken its roots." I held out my hand to the edge of the pack, to keep distance for everyone else's comfort. "When she is calm and cealr headed, she out-thinks me in a heart beat. Guess it comes with the king being everyone's enemy and being hunted most of your natural born life." I remain alittle quiet as I look over everyone, then I give a soft smile. "Is it true that me leaving motivated you all to search for me and join the pack?" My calm expression being genuine, but I hide my slight sense of distrust. "These times are crucial for the survival of these wolves, we need all of the help we can get. Any able bodied wolf, hell even a regular person would give us even more power over the king." I examined Oslar, Flick, Thomson, Samuna, and Talia's faces. I pay attention for any new wound or scar, and how they hold themselves. Nothing that I can see so I just remain aware. "Are any of the females amongst you with child, does anyone need food, water or treatment for anything?" "You said you have much to tell me old friend? I hope that the king has made new powerful enemies rescently or something!" We all laughed alittle bit at what I had said, but afterwards one female raises a hand in answer of my question. "I am sir, I am Flick's mate Samuna. I'm not that far along, only rescently found out I am pregnant so I can still help out for alittle while."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:22 pm

While they where talking a short but loud growl fight came till I fought between the two trouble males and showed them their place.
The short fight was for the food, a head of an male deer.
I took it for myself more for taking them down from their agression.
I didnt know why they wanted that head, it was useless and got nearly no flesh.
Giving those two males a lesson was hard and wild look into the new guests eyes.
When they started talking again the fight began again this time one of the males attacking me from back.
Oslar was standing up willing to help but then didnt move noticing Fenrir didnt.
Dont you want to help your mate?
He just shaked head while I grabbed after the young male hanging on my back and scratching after him.
Fenrirs view came back to me for a moment when he heard me whimpering for a moment.
The male bite hard into my neck.
Even more angry of that reaction I pulled him down, throwing on his back and biting into his throat, soft enough to not break anything.
He ran away then fast and showed he known again where his place was.
Pack was cooling down again and all going back to what they did before.
I touched my neck and when I took it to front again there was some blood on it.
I growled silently before I shaked my head so I dont had that feeling of running blood in my fur.
I licked my lips free from the young males blood that was a bit at my snout from my last bite on him before I took my meat again and some extra parts and then walked to Fenrir and his friends.
I put the meat in their middle, keeping my in my paws and sitting down next to Fenrir.
I started to chew on my peace of meat seeing the female infront of me.
*chew* oh. Youre pregnant. Youre exited? What you think it will be?
I am a lot exited! I hope its a boy. But who knows. Maybe siblings.
She smiled bold and I chewed on my meat just smiling softly when she lifted voice again and asked.
What about you? You two plan to have childs anyday?
My ears flopped down a bit and I stopped chewing, just slowly licking on the bloody meat and dont lifting eyes and also thinking of what to say.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 pm

I nuzzled Bossna very gently as I looked at her and whisper very silently. "Are you alright my love?" Everyone else began to eat and talk amongst themselves about the baby and about having babies. I lowered my ears thinking it was starting to make Bossna alittle upset, so I lovingly gave her a lick on the nose when she looked up at me. "It'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for Freedom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: