Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood for Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm

I nuzzled him back then starting chewing again.
When day became later I went back to my pack and started to teach some of them for fighting situations with soldiers.
The new guests walked around and where fast accepted in the pack.
When the sun was nearly going down and the first wolves went out between the trees to catch wood for the night fire, I stopped the training too and needed to cool me down a bit.
I went to the lake and turned to human washing my burning neck.
The fresh water was good on the open wound and I turned back then when it was dry.
I felt more tired today than on other days and didnt went to the fire.
I directly gone into my den not knowing two pups followed me with their toys.
Outside more and more wolves sat down at the fire and finally Fenrir and his friends met each other again and started talking again of old times and what all happened.
It was going late when they noticed I wasnt at the fire.
When Oslar was feeling free to search for the den so Fenrir could talk a little more he had a hard work finding a way in the tunnels.
He finally find it by following the childs voices.
I wasnt even awake anymore.
I left my back to the entrance and the childs playing behind me.
He silently told them to let me sleep and to be silent when moving.
But in the soft moonlight from top he noticed my neck was pretty crusted with blood and he wasnt feeling well of this.
He told the pups they could play a bit outside as long as their parents agree.
He went out and sat next to Fenrir.
Shes already sleeping. But I think somethings wrong with that neck bite.
I dont know much about "natural wounds". But it doesnt look good that crusted.
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 am

A concerned look falls upon my face as I look at Oslar. "Did you get a good look at it by any chance? I tried asking her about it one time today, but she just changed the subject on me. I just thought it was her trying to avoid any sign of weakness like always..." I stare directly into Oslars eyes with intense seriousness. "I know we have history you and me, but if anything happens to these wolves, god forbid, if anything happens to Bossna...." Suddenly I anger is written across my face as I punch a hole through a rotting tree trunk beside me.

"I just can't wait till we win the war with the king, so then I can start helping Bossna live normal and happy." Oslar tilted his head and scratched behind an ear. "Fenrir..there's something I wish to discuss with you." My ears pirked up as I look back at him, giving my full attention. "Yes Oslar, what is it?" Oslar inhaled and spoke to me frankly.

"You really have changed sir, like you are a different person. But how can you become so changed and free..after EVERYTHING you've done? Every drop of blood you have spilled, every building you have burned. Everything you have done under the king's order, you now live a peaceful life as if any of it has never happened. Yet you were among those who enjoyed executing the king's orders the most!"

Hearing those words it hit me. Oslar and his brothers joinging the pack was a wonderful occassion, but also apart of my past that stained my memories and history just as much as the blood I've spilt in my years. I regained my compser as I look up to Oslar, but I found myself lost for words. He was awaiting a reply, yet I did not speak.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I stepped at his side just wake up.
I layed my ellbow cool posing on his shoulder looking to Oslar.
You wouldnt believe in what way he came here.
He was cruel, ignorant and egoistic. And he is often too.
Yeah he was cruel maybe and you dont know if he maybe still is? Thats why hes my mate and why he leads this pack with me.
A wolf thats a softie, couldnt let a drop of blood flow is wrong in the wild and should go back to orders and control of the king.
By the way he...
"...Bossna!"
Rrr what now? Im holding an conversation with the new ones!
"But Bossna, at the northern Border are two male wolves walking around, hunting our prey. They smell wild, no pack no soldier troop."
Arrr bring me Jakobi we will handle them.
Arr Im back in some minutes dear.

I licked his cheek, going on my fourth and running right to the northern borders.
After me Jakobi came right behind me.
We were gone and Fenrir took the chance to tell them of all what Jakobi once did to cut us off each other.
They sat down again and starting talking.
About ten minutes later Jakobi ran into the camp, in his face a lot of scratches.
Fenrir! Fenrir!
There *pant* there where three males! One was behind a tree... We went to attack them but they *pant* theire really powerful!
I dont know where wild wolves without pack or not beeing soldiers can fight that good!
We couldnt make them Im not a good fighter and so she told me to run and get you so I wont get more hurt.
I think she cant make them all her own, they even find her wound in the neck and used it for their own use!
Maybe you take some wolves with you, I bet it could be good to know where they learned fighting or who they are! Come on I will bring you there!

Fenrir and Oslar and his brothers ran after Jakobi and slowed down to be silent when they where near.
The males got me down.
I was on my knees and front paws two males pressing their weight on my back.
I snarled, blood dropping from my snout that flowed down from my forehead.
"Well girly we just want our prey and then will leave to come back for more later. Isnt that fair?"
Thats not your prey! And not your territory! I will rip your insides out if you dont move from my back finally!
"Aww thats not nice. Maybe I can change your mind by that..."
He took his claw spiked paw and smashed it into the open flesh in my neck.
I whimpered out loudly and then snapped after the leg of one of my up sitting wolfies.
The others behind the trees jumped out and fought at the other two when I grabbed the one I bite in leg at his chest and thrown him to the ground before I bitten his throat and ripping out all my snout could get filled with.
His life was over, the other two where hardly hold by Oslars brothers that had the typical grab of soldiers.
After getting some breath I stand up slowly and touching my neck.
When my paw touched the flesh at my neck I shivered and took my paw down again.
I showed my teeth by the burning feeling and also tried to show no weakness.
We walked back to the pack fast, not talking a single word.
Oslar n his friends where knowing now, they werent in a pack lead by softies but of real werewolves and when we came back to the camp they bond the two strangers as hard on the trees that they couldnt escape and the ropes would also pain a bit.
Instead of looking for if theyre correct bond went to out healer in the tunnels.
When I came out a short time later I directly ran to the lake behind the trees and views of others to wash all of and then put the weird flowers on my neck the healer gave me.
Sitting at the lake still as werewolf what was much easier I cleaned my wounds with the fresh cold water and silently whimpering everytime the water flow on the open flesh.
I panted by the pain and didnt notice two guys visiting me at the lake.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

It was Oslar's brothers Flick and Thomson, that met with Bossna at the lakeside. Both walking calmly as their eyes meet with hers as she gets up with afew teeth bared in a low snarl. "We mean you no disrespect alpha, we simply came here to tell you personally that we pledge our life and blood to you." Both lower themselves to their knees and tuck their tails. Flick Looked back up at her as he rose ot his feet. "You show great preserverance, loyalty, strength, and pride. That is what we believe what it means to be a wolf. We already pledged our loyalty to Fenrir back in the king's army, but we pledge ourselves to you now."
Thomson let slip a slight grin slid upon his lips. "After all you are the female who shall bring our alpha male pups someday my lady." But his happieness quickly faded as Bossna's expression drained quickly. With the fight she had to deal with and the wounds causing her great irritation, she honestly wasn't one to get upset today. Bossna lashed out at Thomson back handing him, sending him tumbling backwards. He gathered himself quickly as both brother stood back in shock. Bossna didn't even care if her hand stung from the blow, but just kept her eyes on the two as she growled menacingly.

"Rule...number...one...NEVER speak of that again! Do I make myself clear?" Both acknowledged her as they remained silent. Being from the king's army they were used to being abused from commanding officers, but the ferocity and such lively rage within Bossna placed immediate fear in them both. They gave a sign of respect and quickly dismissed themselves from Bossna's pressance before they incured any other pain from an outlash. Once they left her sight, Bossna sat down at the water's edge and stared at herself in the water were the moonlight casted itself. Feeling her body relax and become taken over by pain yet again, she began to silently cry in frustration as she placed her hands on her belly.

As I talk to Oslar, I see his two brother emerge from the tree line that leads to the lakes edge. I saw Bossna slink off that way not long ago, so my ears perked as I gained Oslar's attention again. "Friend I..have an odd question. What do you know about female fertility?" Oslar choked on the piece of meat that I had handed him after the situation, he had complained about hunger pain. "Not much, but why do you ask me? You're not having problems mating are you?" I averted my gaze and lie my ears flat on my head, sadly making it look even more obvious that Oslar is right.

He awkwardly coughed but straightend himself out, as he sat up straight and became all buiseness. "I only little knowllege of the subject sir. What I know is what they teach you in the medic training, and the information my brother Flick's mate Samuna had been told by her doctor sir." I rolled my eyes sort of laughing to myself that he's acting like we're back in the military. "Anything about how to help concieve? Or remedies for any ailments preventing conception?" I kept my voice low, feeling as if Bossna's eye were upon me tis very moment. If Bossna were to find out I let someone else know of our predicament, she would surely become furious with me. Oslar caught on that I started to talk abit softer, and leaned towards me abit. "I can't remember off the top of my head, but I can go see if Samuna has any of those documents with her if you'd like me to?"

I nodded in agreement to Oslar appreciating his confidentiality, and feeling somewhat hopeful to find out how to help out Bossna. Back in the king's army Oslar was the medic that had saved my life countless times, as well as my doctor when I'd be off duty. He helped me out if I was in any sort of situation, he'd help out as much as he could. Perhaps if he does bring back any bit of helpful information I can talk it over with Ertok about finding a substitute or the real thing. Then I'll talk to Bossna about it.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

I wanted my peace at the lake and told a younger one that passed by that he should also tell the others.
I never felt that confusing before, all from my body.
The wound in my neck was feeling like it went right into my body and I was shaking around.

At the evening in the camp one of the traveler wolves went to Fenrir, sadly looking down.
"Sir. I have to tell you that the prisoners are dead."
How could that be?
"They... they had foam before their snouts and blood running out of ears, nose, snout and eyes.
We are sure he had hydrophobia, turned wild and noone noticed. Its luck for all in the pack they were bond."
You sure?! Thats important to know if there are others who got it.
"No, they didnt biten anyone so they were the only. That must be the reason why they were such good fighters, the virus was running in them."
Fenrir told him to bring the dead bodys away, carefully.
Pack cooled down and then all went to sleep.

I was up all the night.
My belly felt strange, and I bowed by the pain that flown in my whole body.
The morning was coming when I noticed blood flowing out of my snout and nose.
I was wondering what was going on, wondering if this all just was by the wound in my neck.
I wasnt knowing of the guy that hit me, had hydrophobia too.
When the sun then rises I had the foam at my snout and my brain clicked offline, I wasnt knowing what I do anymore.

The first wolf climbed out his sleeping place when my growling filled the camp.
He seen the foam and started to shout that everyone may get up.
Fenrir came out together with his friends.
Ertok was the only one that kept a clean mind.
Watch out! Dont let yourself bite or scratch!
We can handle this illness... but we dont got medicine for everyone! Young ones, go down the dens again!
Fenrir, Oslar you must hold her so I can inject her the serum that she may get normal again.
Go!

They were first thinking of it but Fenrir then jumped up as pack leader and ran infront of me.
He growled silently and just kept me infront of him.
Then Oslar tried to catch me from my back side and I went to attack him.
Now Fenrir jumped to save his friend and tried to hold me at my arms.
Underestimating my powers of the hydrophobia I scratched him badly on his arm, throwing him back.
He landed on his back and I was nearly going to kill him if I would have reached him.
Oslar and his brothers catched be and tried with all their power to keep me silent when Ertok sticked the needle in my flesh and infuse the serum.
I shouted out loudly, the foam of my snout spreading everywhere but wasnt infectious.
When the serum was completely in I hit all the Oslars down and run back straight the northern borders.
Oslars brothers followed me, Oslar and Fenrir was kept in the camp the get the serum too after they got some scratches by me, Fenrir even harder injured.

My run was slowing down and with every step I was more near stopping.
Before I could even reach the border I broken down and falling into sleep.
The illness was gone when I would wake up.
Flick and Thomson first took a look at me before they took me up and bring me back to the camp where they directly layed me to my den.

When the sun was up, the serum was given to Fenrir and Oslar and the wolves went to their normal daywork, doing for me that I wouldnt feel such more bad for what I did for some moments.
I attacked my own family.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:24 am

With everything that had happened the day prior, I decided to give Bossna some space. Knowing she was most likely feeling horrible about what all had happened. I stretch out and yawn as I spot Ertok observing everybody, and watching out as young ones run by while playing. Advising the young ones that playing around adults while they train is not a very wise decision. I walk on over to him and greet him with a smile and a paw on the shoulder.

"Nice day isn't it wise one?"

Ertok nodded and smiled as he tilted his head upwards towards the sunlight's warmth.
"Yes, quite enjoyable I would say." He then looked back at me and his expression went back to normal.
"When might you think Bossna will join the rest of us? Soon I hope, I hate seeing her like this." My ears hung low and flat on my head as I look back towards the den and frown.
"We have alot to do, and I hope that we don't have another bad situation arise so soon."

Ertok gave a light smile as he patted my shoulder.
"Do not worry young one, she like everyone else is allowed to feel. And with Bossna being who she is, she doesn't get much time to herself. Let alone think without being disturbed. Give her time and she will be fine." I gave Ertok a light smile back as I began to feel thirsty, so I excused myself to get a drink at the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 am

When I at midday woke up I had no minute free time since pups run into my den.
"Bossna! Hihi you wake up!"
Oh eh... hello young ones.
"You! You where so cool this morning! You were all grrrr and you even kicked Fenrirs ass when you scratched his arm and nearly hit and down and youre sooo cool!
I wanna be like you too when Im big!"
"Oh shut up Luni, youre a dumbass! Haha!"
"No Im not! Wait here till I rip your ears off!"

The boy ran out and I stopped her for a moment.
Uuuh Luni, tell me how the situation.
"What do you mean?"
Uhm is anyone angry or such about this morning?
"No. All forgot or even liked it.
They liked the action and said it wasnt your fault, saving the pack and getting infected.
All is fine like nothing ever happened."
Oh okay. Then... go after him. But!... dont rip his ear off hehe.
She ran away enjoyed and I stretched a bit before I went out.
It was true.

Noone cared for me.
It was like never happened. Innerly I said to myself how much I loved my pack.

Hei Ertok.
How are you my old one.

Oh Bossna. Nice youre with us again.
If you search for Fenrir hes at the lake having a drink, Oslar and his brothers followed him.

I thanked him for the info and slowly walked by.
When I reached the lake I found them all sitting there and having such nice talks.
I came near, noone noticing me for a moment.
When I then was behind Fenrir I kneed down behind him and took my arms around him, licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 pm

I smiled and held onto what I could of Bossna.
"Glad to see you are feeling better my love! How are you feeling? If you are hungry would you like to join me for a quick hunt?"
I wanted Bossna to know things are okay between her and I as well as the pack. Oslar and his brother stood up greeting Bpssna and excuswed themselves to give us some time alone.
"Good to see you alpha!" I scoop up some water and sip some as I offer the rest to my lady.
"Come on my dear have a drink, you must be thirsty in this afternoon heat."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

No Im not.
The healers gave me all what I needed so I had a great breakfast hehe.

I leaned over his left side where the big scratch was thad layd free some flesh parts.
I softly licked over the place on his upper arm where the wound was before I licked his neck and snout.
On that day I felt very comfortable and pressed me head in his fluffy neck like a purring cat.
Uuh hehe should we leave you two alone? Haha.
I shaked my head, leaning my back at his belly, still pressing me into him and enjoying the feeling of his warmth with my eyes closed for a moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Alittle surprised but enjoying her actions alot, I smile brightly as Bossna drowns me in affection. "The touch of your fur is softer than a rabbit's, and your scent is sweeter than the brightest flower in all the wilds!" I looked Bossna square in the eyes showing her I don't mind being affectionate in front of company. "What is it that you wish to do today my dear? Do you wish to take part in training or perhaps you have somthing else you wish to do?" I motion for Oslar to hide some of the papers pamphlets he had borrowed from Samuna. Oslar laughed but of course hide the pamphlets quickly. Or atleast he tried too
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:51 am

I was doing noises like a purring cat, pressing me in Fenrirs fur.
When I thought of an answer then I seen something.
What you got there Oslar?
Wha wha what me?
Oh nothin.

Show it to me Oslar!
I dont even think of it!
Dont make me making you giving it to me!
So what is it?
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Both Oslar and I knew for sure that we were caught, as he hesitantly showed that papers on fertility and treatments. I lowered my ears and expected Bossna to grow angry at us both. Oslar lowered his ears as well, but spoke up for me in defence as he handed over the papers.

"Fenrir pulled me to the side only afew nights ago asking if I knew of any break throughs in fertility or treatments that might help you. So I borrowed some of Samuna's information that was given to her by the doctors before we left town. Please don't be mad at Fenrir my alpha, he only asked for my help cause he really wishes to make you even happier!"

I looked to Bossna and kissed her trying to reassure her, and show that we care and only mean well.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:47 am

Why are you so rarely online anymore? Sad

I looked from the paper to Fenrir and the others.
I started to snarl and made the paper an only ball in my hands.
Rrrr if its what you want you should search for n other mate "honey"!
I thrown the paper between them and ran away.
I hit right into Ertok on my way that hard that we both fly to ground.
Without caring for him I lift up and run straigt into the forest.

Ertok also went up, looked confused when he came between the others.
Whats wrong nao.... whats that?
He lifted up the paper sitting between them and starting to fold it out again when Oslar talked silently.
We were just reading and talking bout it.
Well Bossna found it and was going wild when she read it.

When Ertok readed the first part of the paper he rolled eyes and slapped with his paw behind Fenrirs head.
You stupid having this in her near?
Fertillity? Oh young one you still dont got it didnt you?
She maybe likes pups, but she dont want to get some her own.
Thats why she was happy bout having you. A male who dont needs pups.
Having this and even showing it to her, is a sign for her you do want pups.
You want something that she cant give you.
Stupid childish woofs... all of you. Naaah why Im even talking to kids eh?
Should I take pens and paper out and we do a painting lesson? Or some clay? Pups lessons?
Guys...
Well well we should...
KRRCHHHZ--YIIIIP

The air filled up with the loud sound of a shot, followed by a whimpering.

Ertok lifted his ears as all does.
Silence.
They wasnt knowing what happened.
The shot was loud, but far away. And the whimpering was from a werewolf.
When they lifted up to search what was going on, I was already sleeping, a wound in my shoulder and a stinking, sleepy making towel before my snout.
I layd on a wagon pulled by horses.
Around the wagon where werewolves. Soldiers.
They took me the whole way and wanted to bring to the king again.
But the way was to long as mastering it on one day.
So at evening they rested. They made up a bigger camp, surrounded by some easy fences.

An hour after they started the way with me, Fenrir and the others smelled my blood and that I was there where my paw prints ended and wagon signs started.
So they followed me.
The night began.
And when some soldiers still sat on the fire I was waking up slowly. My head hurted and I was captived with catenas at arms and legs.
So no way out for me alone.
I decided to wait and hope for anyone helping me while I closed my hurting eyes and wiped away some dry tears in my face.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 am

As Oslar and his brothers follow quickly behind me, I keep all my emotions inside and my thoughts to myself. Immediately after Bossna became upset with me, I knew that what I had done would take forever for her to forgive me. That is if she even decides to. I stop and examine the tracks, allowing everyone else to catch their breath. Oslar's ears lay back as he places his paw on my shoulder, in attempts to console me. However I don't say anything or respond to him in any way. I look back at everyone and once again wore my stoic expression.

"Alright men, we've been following these tracks for awhile now so we should be catching up with whoever kidnapped Bossna soon. When we do, we may find them at rest in their camp. Bossna might not be heavily guarded, so if we pay attention and react quickly we'll get through this quickly. Oslar, what types of weapons do you think they might have?"

Oslar looked at me and shrugged.

"They may have the standard .45 calibur hand gun. But from the sound of the gun shot we heard earlier, they may also be carrying a riffle of some sort. We'll have to be very carefull, cause these soldiers may be sharpshooters. If we're lucky they'll just be well equiped young recruits easy to trick."

I nodded and looked everyone in the eyes.

"You understand? Alright! Let's get going! Remember keep your eyes and ears fully alert."

Oslar again tries to talk to me, but again I ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 am

I lifted my head when one of the prison takers came to me.
He goes down on his knees and looked in my eyes, smilin at me.
I layd my ears back and softly snarled.
What?...
"You cried eh? We didnt wanted to really hurt you with that hit on your head."
And why did you shot? And where?
"We were hunting, going in two groups.
One of us seen a deer and shot, and others thought you wanted our prey."
You do like you didnt wanted to take me with you.
Why am I here then?

"Hehe cause we know you from city news, if we bring you back we get a lot of money. So why should we let you stay there hehe."
I snarled even more when he stand up and left again.
I leaned myself with my back on a tree and looked to ground when I heard very small rustle noises.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 am

All ears flew upwards, listening to everything as we all crouch down very low to the ground. Oslar hid behind a tree as his brothers hid behind bushes. As for myself I leapt up into the tree, taking cover within the thick folliage. Some how in search for the camp, we almost stumbled right into it. Everyone stayed silent and hiden within their cover, as males from the camp started to get up and search for the source of noise.

"Suppose it was prey? Whatever it was it reacted quickly, so it startled itself."

A male stood looking around the darkness, as it made small talk with another as it scowered the opposite side. The flames from their torches shed light onto the darkness covered bushes and tree trunks, causing Oslar and his brothers to quietly crouch alittle lower to the earth. I was watching their movements and hoping no one would accidently alert them. I took the opprotunity to examine the camp as it was light up enough from a large sized bon fire in the middle of it all. Each and every back end of their carts faced inward towards everything, giving me the idea to lure them out long enough to find Bossna and ride away on a cart. Ditching it immediately once we cross back into our territory and know we have lost them.

I grab a rock from a small pouch around my waist, and toss it far on the otherside of the camp bureaking something within one of the carts. Males from within the camp reacted by calling the two males that were getting too close for comfrot back to examine what happened. I quietly climb down, avoiding attention and began to tell Oslar what I had in mind.

"Have your brothers go to the far edge of the eastern side of the camp, try to draw their focus far enough away from here. We need plenty of time to work with here, so toy with the prey and lead them like sheep. Once attention is away from here, you and I will begin searching for Bossna quickly. Once we have her we'll grab a cart, signal your brother to rally up and we'll get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 am

"Hm. Wait. You, come with me."
I lifted my ears when two males came to me.
They stand right beside me and had their view going everywhere.
Then I noticed a small part, a movement of Fenrirs white fur in a bush.
The eyes of the soldier would move there every moment... so I moved my body forward and bite into his leg.
He was shouting loudly and the other one kicking with his feet into my face so I would let go off his partner.
After the third kick really letting go I sunk down and my mind was like a ball jumping everywhere, all turned in my view and I wasnt seeing very good anymore when I noticed much movements from the bushes infront.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for Freedom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: