Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood for Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:24 pm

"Why do I keep risking my life to spend time with you woman?!" I shout as I leap up onto the wall and take hold of Bossna's hand. We leap off of the wall, but I stand straight up to see who in their right mind has a rope around Bossna's neck. "CAN WE JUST GET OUT OF HERE WITH NO TROUBLE OR MUST I KILL YOU FOR YOUR FOOLISH ACTIONS?!" I visciously snarl towards the wielder of the rope, trying to help Bossna get it off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 am

Totally scared of him he let off the rope and I can put it down.
I was myself shocked about how scaring he could be, but I keep my way and jumped off the wall.
He followed down and I startet the run into the forest.
I known a place, not far away from my camp and also the city.
It was in the mountains, at the foot of the hills there was a little cave, where plants where growing over the entrance and hiding the cave itself.
I kept my way to there, though every step hurted and I had to fight with my self keeping my speed.
When we reached it, I shoved some of the plants aside and went in.
In the cave it was cold and the air felt wet, though it wasnt really.
In the cave where some fireflys enjoing the climate and glowing around like little candles.

Fenrir and I were trying to get breath again.
I sat down, leaning on a wall and looking to the ground.
He was still looking around if it was save when I quiently started talking, my ears folded back and my eyes straight to the ground.

I ruined all.
I ruined you future, your life as a soldier. I got a talent to ruin peoples life. Mine too.
I... I am sorry Fenrir.

I angled my legs more close to my body and put my arms around my upper part of the body, shivering of the cold and feeling guilty of him having no going back.
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 am

My ears folded back as I just heavilly sighed and walked over to Bossna's side. "Look little Boss, don't go off placing all of the blame on you. In fact I should be the one thanking you. You give me one HUGE reason to be wild and free, as well as a reason to stick around with you." I stretch outwards and shake alittle bit, as I just stare into her eyes.
"You hungry at all? You've been through Hell all day, I would believe your stomach wouldn't mind some food in it." I laugh alittle bit as I set one foot outside and start looking around, pretty soon Bossna notices me searching around the cave and starts covering it up abit and erasing our scent and tracks. "Stay here, I'll be back okay? Try to save as much energy as possible."
I look at her in the eyes one last time as I then take off, in search for dinner for two. //That woman may be little, but big problems do loom around her. God she does need an alpha male in her life, so she has someone to keep getting her ass out of trouble!// I pause my thoughts for a moment as I sniff the air for anything, but then it dawns on me. //Does she think I'm potential?...WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!// I shake my head and continue the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 am

I felt kind of safe, knowing he was around.
I never did before and was wondered.
Why would a soldier help me?
When could I see my family again?
Where they all fine?
Questions were running in my head all the time and I end at Fenrir.
Since he came up days ago in my pack I just had trouble.
Trouble that nearly killed me.
But I wasnt angry at all. I liked the trouble, something new that bring me out of my lame family life.
But also my pack was the only family I got. When I founf the pack it already was a big family I just had to enter.
If I had to create a pack my own I would fail on the whole line.
I thought, wasnt knowing it.
I catched my thoughts thinking of why Fenrir would help me, maybe he liked me?
Thinking a second time about it I shaked my head.
He just wanted to be free.
And I was his ticket to it.
I started thinking as long as I was for use, he would be around me.
But what if he just plays the hard man, who in real wanted a pack, living in peace and having a family?

I heard foot steps and the scent of Fenrir came into my nose, and also of blood.
He came in with some rabbits in his snout.
He calm sat down, swabbing the blood of his face and putting the rabbits down, when I said a sentence while still looking down to the ground.
Would you like to be in my pack?
It was silent in the cave.
I gulped silently and looked up then into his eyes that where like fire.
His face was confusing to me, I couldnt give any meaning in it.
I fold my ears back and turned my head back to the other side, talking fast and a bit ashamed.
Sorry, it was a stupid question.
I was just thinking... nah. No matter. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 am

With the taste of blood in my mouth and rabbits at her feet, I suddenly laugh alittlbe and sit down right beside her. "Doesn't sound half bad little Boss. Besides life actually seems kinda nice hanging around you!" I pick a rabbit up and hand it to her, as the more I think about actually staying with a pack sounds pretty good. "Actually having a family and a group of others who ACTUALLY care about you and not just themselves or their careers, something like that how can one ignore an offer like this?"
I take hold of the other rabbit and start skinning it of its fur preparing it for a craft. I gather some stones in a circle and place stitches and twigs in the center of it. I take in hand two stones and strike them over and over, trying to get a spark from them to ignite the sticks. Finally after alittle while a fire is started and is already keeping us warm abit more. "Hey Bossna, do you think of me as a traitor or someone who can't be trusted? If you have any doubts of my loyalty, would you like to know the real reasons why I act the way I do?"
I say as I reach around to the back of my neck and start undoing my collar, causing the fangs to make a light jingle sound. I hold it up alittleso that Bossna could see my collar as she eats the rabbit. "You see normally when people say that their loved ones are always with them? Well for me my parents and siblings are for me. Each of these fangs come from my mother, my father, and my brother and sister.
You know of raids the kings does whenever he's low on army recuits right? Well he raided our den site when I was just a young pup. My parents tried to stop the army from taking any of us, but that only got him killed. My mother was protecting us pups when she was slaughtered in front of us. My siblings were abit older then I and refused to join, so they endured the same fate as my parents."

I slowly ran my fingers across my mothers fang, as the glimmer of fire dance around. "The kings had their fangs ripped out and fashioned to this collar, to serve as a reminder for me to remain obediant. Heh, only serves as a reminder of how much I wanna sink my fangs into his throat and rip it right out!" My expression turns to anger as a deep low growl rises up from my throat.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 am

Thats bad. And sad.
I didnt even know my parents and always thought its best.
I dont know if I had siblings or not.
I can understand why you dont like beeing a soldier, and hate the king and flee from all...
But... but I was just.... uh lets say I was fig.

I took a new bite in the rabbit and ripped a big meat piece out.
When I gulped it down I told more, still looking on the dead rabbit instead of into his face.

I was 15 when the old captain made to the official captain after him.
I was way to young. He must have known that! But he did.
I wasnt thinking of my age, was just happy about beeing someone. Someone high ranked.
Even the king was meeting me. I was so proud to even breath the same air as him.
Well, one day I had to go with a troop.
I had to lead them.
It were about 20 young man, one of them was my best friend.
We had a long walk, about 3 days till we would reach the city we were send to.
The first night came.
The young man where all werewolves. And as a werewolf you got your instincts.
It wasnt my fault that the season began in that night. The season of mating.
You know what scent a female then ejects? For the rest you can think your own...
Its years ago but it burns in my soul.
The captain dies some weeks later, he was with a troop when they fought some freethinkers and got shot.
Now I was the highranked one. But I didnt wanted it anymore, so I left.

I gulped thinking of it and my voice was trembling.
I run into the forest, a troop was wating, wanted to fight, waiting for me!
I wasnt there, and some days later went back to them, thinking of having noone else.
When I came back, they had a new captain and the anger about me was big.
You said I gone through hell today?
No. I did when I came back years ago.
Even my best friend was with them when they battered me so hard I couldnt even breath anymore.
This... this god damn tattoo wasnt wanted.
Its that wiggly because I tried to struggle against. They did as revenge, remembering me about what a bad leader I was.
When I tried my last chance to flee into the forest they kicked me down a little hill and when I finally layed on the ground, I didnt stand up anymore.
I dont know how long I was laying there but anyday Ertok found me and took me to the pack.
This old many knows for what hes good hehe.
He was the only one I ever told that. I dont even know why I am telling you all that.
That I was a coward, how much I was hurt, that I cant get children and what werwolves, my own breed did to me...

I was falling into silent...
I was going the sentences again in my head, noticing I said one too much.
I hoped for that he overheard it and nibbled on the rabbit bones, dont trying to look at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

Taking a stick in hand, I roll two red hot rocks out from the fire ring. I place the rabbit pelt onto the red hot stones and let the flesh burn, but not the fur. "Even if you have a half-assed tattoo, you still look cute yet strong to me. It shouldn't matter whether or not you can have pups, or be the best leader 24/7. But the fact that you fight to protect those who you love, and that they appreciate and love you just as much as you do them. Hell I guess that's another reason why I like the idea of staying with you, is the fact that you do care, and that I have others who are willing to risk their lives for me as I will for them."
I lift my gaze to meet hers and lightly smile. "In my eyes you are an above and beyond leader, and the day you find a male to call Alpha you will be a lucky female." I pat Bossna's shoulder gently rubbing it. "Oh, and don't worry about telling me all of this. It onyl shows your confidence and trust in me, so naturally I will honor it."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

A tranquilized moaning run out of my mouth and I smiled about such nice words.
I looked once again into his eyes before he went back to his flesh burning "project" with the rabbit.
I took deep breath and then leaned my shoulder on him.
He was carrying the pelt around when I felt how tired I was, closed my eyes and slept faster then I thought.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 am

I lightly smirk as Bossna rests against me, the fire dances around us in the cave as the night blankets the land and the stars cover the sky. The rabbit pelt I had earlier I fashioned into hair tie, so as soon as I finished it I turned to Bossna who was shivering alittle bit due to the temperatures dropping. "Hey little boss, put this on. You'll have something nicer to wear in your hair now."

I smiled softly as I placed it into her hand, and then stand up. "I'm going to go get some more wood for the night, and in the morning depending on how you feel we'll leave right away okay? Stay close to the fire Bossna, what's left will keep you warm till I get back."
I take off quickly as to not take too long, I fear Bossna is still abit injured to handler herself if something serious were to happen.

I gather abit more rocks to expand the ring, and a good amount of wood to burn. As I finally gather enough I stop and take alittle time looking up at the moon and stars. "I have to share this with her." I say with a smile and hurry up to the cave.
The cave does seem like it has gotten abit colder, so I quickly expand the ring the feed the flames. I gently shake Bossna's shoulder as to wake her up.
"Hey come on out here with me real quick, I wanna show you something."
Bossna was alittle slow at getting up, so I just scooped her up in my arms and walked right outside with her and head to the top on the cave. I sit down with her in my lap and I point for her to look up at the stars.

"I thought I'd share this with you, since after all this is the beauty of our freedom." I gently say with a heavy voice as I just keep looking upward at the night sky with the moon shining brightly down upon us. While we watch the stars I just relax and wrap my arms around her, keeping her warm and safe.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Its the sky. A sky you never see when youre a soldier. You are always working for the king. Freedom is what gives such feelings. Its the everynight sky, but with such many stars I rarely seen it.
Its beautiful.

I stared to the sky, but also was my heart beating, I never let a male come that close to me since years.
But I felt unusual save.
A safety I have never had before.
Looking to the stars I put my hands on his arms that surrounded me and I leaned on his back.
It was warmer outside than inside the cave and when I put my view down from the sky I closed my eyes to slits, enjoying his warmth and softly pressing my head under his chin.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 am

Feeling Bossna relax against me I felt a bit of nervousness rise up from my stomach. But with her beside me, everything just feels so good and natural. Exactly what I imagined being free and with a pack felt like. "You feeling tired still? We probably should head back inside the cave, or we could always sleep outside tonight. I'm just not sure if it's going to rain and I don't want you getting sick on top of being injured."

I felt like my face began to grow alittle warm, as something inside me just screamed to nuzzle Bossna. Before I knew it I actually responded to what my instincts were telling me. I gave her a little nuzzle and I felt my heart quicken, so my ears flew up and I stood up carefully without dropping her, or knocking her over. "TIME TO GET SOME SLEEP! YEP! I know you're tired, so come one!"

I grabbed Bossna by the hand and just felt my heart beat stronger. //What the hell is this?! Do I really like her this much, this quickly?! What the hell do I do?! I mean is Bossna okay with this?// I kept thinking to myself, but felt the brush of Bossna's fur and that gave me a warm feeling in my stomach yet again. "B..Bossna...how many males within the pack try to claim you as their mate? I mean it is alot correct?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 am

When he nuzzled me my heart was stopping for a moment but beaten harder when he was standing up that fast.
Back in the cave I sat down and looked up to him while he walked in.
Well.
I am the alpha. All males try to get me as mate, if they dont got a mate already.
But Im missing something on them. Something that makes them special.
I mean I was a soldier. I am mighty, but a male should be more mighty.
Huh how I say...
Well. Hmm.

I was nervous but felt he was even more.
I had just one thought of what it could be of that we were such nervous and there was only the one answer.

After a short speak silence I sat on my knees, transforming back into my human form.
You would transform to you human body?
I known that was a big wish.
To want a human transform from a werewolf was a big wish, though a werewolf body gaves safety.
I was still sitting on my knees, waiting for if he would do so, do like I did.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 am

Surprised by her request I shook my nervousness away, and inhaled deeply calming my heart rate. Feeling her gaze still upon me, a calmness swept over me as I slowly turned back into my human form. My black hair was only at the bottom of my neck, as the scars and marks on my body were completely visiable to her now. Somewhat joking around I struck a pose for Bossna with a cheesy looking smile, but I soon just sat down right beside her next to the fire.

"Nothing wrong with taking human form for me, but changing constantly between the two drains me of all energy. Tomorrow I'll have one hell of an appetite, that's for sure." I wrap one arm around Bossna's waist and pull her closer to me, feeling my heart rate pick back up alittle. "Oh don't worry about the scars, they are just another reminder of what I've gone through and that I'm alive." I rest my head ontop of Bossna's as fatigue starts to hit me hard. My eyes grow heavy as I take in another deep breath and yawn. I lean back against the rock wall and without thinking I pull Bossna close to me as we both lie down. "Try and get some sleep little boss. We got an entire pack waiting for your return tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 am

Laying there I just felt his warmth and also parts of his skin on mine.
It was a good feeling.
A feeling that made me tired and I slept fast.

In the night my body was resting and starting to heal my wounds.
On the next morning then I felt much better.
I wake up before he did and was very good up.
The sun was rising, calling of a warm day.
We wouldnt reach the pack area my wolves went to, but at least we would reach my territory.
When he finally woke up the fire was out and I was standing in the caves entrance.
He was fast up too and I shoved some greens away to have a better look out.
Its a long way. If we go now, we will reach the territory camp that evening.
Oh but... uh before we leave.
About yesterday night.

I turned around to him, walking slowly and nearly hearing his heart beat.
You asked if many males would try to own me as a mate.
Fact is, they want it for beeing Alpha, not for me.
You nuzzled me yesterday.

I saw him gulping and I see his nervousity. I smiled softly.
I dont know why you did... no. I know one reason why you could have done...
But you were fast. Maybe youre confused your own hehe... well.
Lets try this...

When I ended my sentence I was standing infront of him.
I layed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him soflty to my face and giving him an even softer kiss.
When I let go I spoke silent while turning back into werewolf form.
Think of what you felt now, and tell me when we reached the territory.
Lets go.

I went outside and began to walk, then to run on all fourth.
I heard him coming out some seconds later than he should, but then running after me.
The sun rises to the sky top and we had a long way infront of us.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 am

Feeling a sense of excitement, I leap to all fours and swiftly follow after Bossna. She told me it will take awhile to reunite with the pack back at the den site, but
nothing really seemed to bother me after waking up. I leap and bound to catch up and run by her side. "I like your style! I just thought I'd let you know. BOY can you be a tease!" I shake my head and smile as what seems to be a look of true freedom appears within my eyes and upon my face.

For once being able to really enjoy an unrestrained freedom with no worry. I let Bossna get back infront, but a smirk slips onto my muzzle as I watch her every move closely. Every now and then Bossna would look back and catch me watching her. In response I'd just smile right at her.
"Don't worry, you got me far too interested in you for me to suddenly leave or anything little boss!" Making it obvious that I enjoy every reaction she'd give me. At points I'd run right up and bump Bossna as I pas by her as alittle taunt. At some points I'd question whether my actions were like a pups, I'd just laugh alittle.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am

Oh you want that way, okay, I thought and speed up.
When I ran before him I hold my speed a while and then abrupt stopped so he slammed in me.
When he was softly crashing in my back I started laughing.
Playful wolfi eh? Haha!
I stand up again on my fourth and started walking again, still smiling and giggling.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 am

"Sneaky sneaky boss." I just smiled andf calmed down alittle abit as we continued out trek back to the den site. After awhile we stopped at a small stream to take a breath and drink some water. I sat down watching her as I pant alittle just thinking and looking around. "You getting hungry or anything? Do you want me to go hunt something for us?"

My tail swayed back and forth as my own stomach growled pretty loudly. So I turned around and slowly made my way into the forest. "You want to join me or would you rather sit down and relax as I bring the kill to you? Either way I'm heading out right now, I'm starving!" I then jolt forward into the brush as I sniff the dirt and air for any signs of near by prey.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am

(changing my speech color now because of the dark background)

Hei Im not a pup!
I will join you. I bet I can the prey first!

I hit my hip against him when I ran between the trees following a scent of wild deers.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am

The scent of wild deer grew strong the closer we came to a clearing up ahead. But I still had to get Bossna back for the hip bump she gave me as she darted past. We slowed down as we got the the edge of tall grass, I turned my gaze to meet hers as I came right up beside her. "Why hello there good looking! So what's the plan? Do you want me to circle around to the other side, or do you just want to rush head in first diving right into the meal?"

I kept my voice low to not startle the herd. After afew moments disussing how to proceed, we both finally agreed on the best method of attack. I am going to circle around to the other side, and wait for her signal. However as I reached my position, I had realised I forgot what she said was going to be the signal. I shook my head with my paw on my face as I looked up and stayed alert. Atleast if I pay attention enough, the hunt won't be such a disaster.

Everything was silent and even though I was trying hard to focus, my mind kept drifting back to the thought of Bossna's kiss. My ears layed back onto my head as I relaxed with a smile. I think of this woman one way one second, and then she does something to surprise me the next. As I was lost in thought, Bossna gave me a signal to launch the attack. She lept out towards the deer trying to pick off a weak or slow one. She found one right away, and started herding it my way.

I heard the commotion so I just stood up and leaped forward without looking. The deer Bossna was chasing had collided head on with me, causing us both to tumble backwards abit. Luckily for me the deer she picked was a female and didn't have any antlers. I stood up rubbing my head as Bossna took care of the deer right away, just laughing at me when she's finished killing it off. "What?! I was distracted alright? I'll admit to it, now can we eat little boss?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:14 am

Haha!
That looked to great!
Of what where you distracted he? Hehe oh man... hehe.

I tapped to him, touching his forehead.
Ouch hehe thats going to be a blain.
But it will be alright hehe.

I softly licked over the place he hit his head easily smiled.
Then I want back to the dead deer and ripped its belly up, trying to get some of the good meat parts.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:53 pm

I just mutter and roll my eyes as we both begin to feast on the deer. I however try to forget the fact that I just had a head on collision with the thing, and hope like hell Bossna doesn't keep bringing it up. After acquiring the much needed sustenance, the lull of sleep quickly falls upon us both. So I sit up against a tree and hold Bossna close to me.

//Everything at this moment is something I never thought I would get a chance to experience. Living most of my life as a soldier for the king is a life of servitude, and if anyone were to manage to run away they'd be hunted down and never forgotten. Bossna herself is proof that the king will not stop for once second, if anyone broke free from his controle.//

I look down as I feel Bossna nuzzle my arm gently, causing a smile to slip onto my face. I caress her cheek softly and just hold her close to me with one arm. //I know what her and I have is going really fast, but how can two beings such as ourselves deny such powerful emotions? I mean truely even a cold soul like myself cannot just ignore these overwhelming instincts that scream at me to love and protect my new alpha. I will not hesitate to die for this woman.// I just give a relaxing sigh and continue to hold Bossna close.

Only an hour passes by as birds fly over head. The mid-day sun shines brightly upon us both, as I decide to gently shake Bossna awake from her light after meal nap. "Come on sleepy head, the rest of the pack is waiting to rejoice that their alpha female is home." I grin and pat her on the butt as she stands up and stretches. I don't hesitate to run fast as for my actions calls for a reaction from Bossna. Quickly running across the lands and through the forest as we leap over rocks and roots. We run for hours within the maze like forest, till Bossna slowly comes ot a stop. I come to a sudden halt right beside her breathing deep but calmly. My ears twitch as curiosity is written all over my face.

"What is it? Is anything the wrong Bossna?" I take a highly alerted stance looking left and right, and listening to infront and behind. And just as quickly as Bossna alerted me, three werewolves had appeared all around us. Two young males to the left and right, as a much older lycanthrope was the one who stood infront. I instantly bore my fangs at the possible threat, as I summon forth a most dark and menacing growl. The two young males on both our sides immediately become the same way, however the older male in front merely holds up his right paw. "Please you two! No need to be so quick to react. We after all did just jump out at them."

The two young males then hung their heads and took one step back. Being abit taken back by all of this I lower my guard abit, atleast till I hear of what these males intent is. I wrap one arm around Bossna pulling her in close and tight. "Might you know these people Bossna?" I whisper quietly into her left ear.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 am

I take a look on the males.
Im not sure, I think I know the old one...
Wasnt you a friend of Erthok?

Huh? How... Bossna! I known I would know this scent from anywhere! Haha!
Nice to see you again!

Shofna right? Havent you left years ago?
He friendly stepped more near, his partners cooling down.
Yeah I went to the soldiers.
But it was much different then I thought. I couldnt hold it and left a year ago.
Since then Im a wild wolf again, together with those two guys I took with me.
Good boys hehe.
Youre on your way back to the pack?
What happened that youre out here?

Thats a long story Shofna. But as an old friend youre of course welcome to join my pack hehe.
Your pack? Youre leader now? Wow. I just remember you as a child. You grown up he?
And whos he? Your mate?

Oh nono... hehe he eeh... he is one of my packmates, a bit fresh.
He was soldier too.
I tell you some parts of the story on way back okay?

We started walking again, and I told him some parts, but not all.
What was going on between us, I kept for my secret.

At evening we reached the territory again.
It was untouched, my pack wasnt here.
Alright, like planned.
Keep your ears guys...

I stretched my body up and taking deep breath before I let a loud howl go through the forest.
My pack would hear it, go through the tunnels again and reach us on next day.
Shofna was old and slept when we came to the territory under an old tree.
Fenrir was a moment at him, telling him some answers on what he silently have asked him.
One of the young males went to me.
"Such nice territory you got.
Youre allone?"
What do you mean by alone?
"I mean you got no partner right?"
Uhm not really no...
I was uninterested in this talk but then he laid a paw on my leg and came more near.
I snarled my teeth at him, of what he didnt even care.
Now I barked and bite after him so he finally ran away.
When he was gone back to his friend laying down, Fenrir came and were excited what happend.
I shaked my head, wasnt really sure...
Then I smelled on myself.
Oh no...
Season has come.

He looked confused and I tried to explain shortly.
Well you sure know time of mating season?
In spring and fall... Fall has come now, the trees are loosing their leafes and the females give a sweet scent of their bodys that tells the males they are ready ya know? Well.
Its a season of instincts.
Like that guy over there... he followed instincts.
I hope the pack comes back soon.
I am caretaker for that we dont get a pup flood, have to cool down the males that dont got a mate.
The ones who got mates, can mate. But we got a lot single females and also many males.
Well.
Im sure they will arrive tomorrow.
Lets go hunt something so Shofna gets something to eat.

I ran between the trees and was on a short hunt with Fenrir.
Some rabbits where our prey and Shofna was such happy to get some food.
Fenrir bring some parts to the other two males and kept an eye on the guys.
I wasnt hungry at all, for that I was pretty tired.
When the moon rised, I fall into sleep without giving Fenrir the chance to tell me answer to the question I asked him in the morning.

On the next morning I was warm, Fenrir laying beside and some parts on me.
My ears twitched when I hear voices and scented my packmates coming back.
I was starting to stretch myself to welcome them when Fenrir was getting ripped up from me.
When I turned around three of the males and many other wolves where attacking him, infront of all was Ricchar.
Traitor!
Sending the soldiers here, shoo us out of our territory and hurting our alpha!
Look at her wolves, how many wounds she got!
Traitor! Lets kill him for what he have done!

Fenrir wasnt even awaken when the wolves attacked him.
One hit him on the arm and there was a giant scratch from the claw that slipped into his flesh.
When I stand up I did some big steps and then slamming into Ricchar who was flying some meters.
I stood before Fenrir, holding my arms safing back to him and snarling to my own wolves.
Noone touches him!
Hes part of the pack!

What?!
Look at yourself! He nearly killed you!

You stupid child! He saved me! By going with the soldiers who took me with them he saved all your freedom!
Hes part of the pack! And he is the Beta!

Ricchar wrinkled his nose when I said last and snarled on me.
You cant say hes a Beta if he havent fought anyone!
Try your luck on him child!
You would loose, as anyone of you would! And sorry I can say hes the Beta.
I am the alpha, if you like or dont like it!

This scent, youre in the same season as all the other females are!
You got weak he?! Weak by a soldier!
A soldier who wants tries to be a wild wolf! Why youre so gentle to him?!
You never saved a male in a fight!

Because it where always males fights! Your reason to fight against him was wrong and unfair!
Why you save him?! We got many unfair fights, its nature! Its wild!
You fall in love with him?! Dont you? You weak bastard of a female! Youre the same traitor as him!

Totally angry I jumped at him, giving him the most bad scratches and bites he ever had.
When he finally gave up showing me his neck I snarled again at him.
You can be lucky I dont kill family!
Even if I dont like you as my family!
Try to catch a bad word at him again and I rip your teeth out of your snout!

Stamping on him I went back to the place I slept.
Hes part of the pack!
If anyone dont likes it, try to fight him!
Hes more than good for our pack! He can fight enemys and save mothers and their childs!

Shes right.
Ertok stepped out, his old friend Shofna found and on his side.
Why shouldnt we welcome him?
Hes a soldier yeah. But Bossna was one too dont you remember?
So whos against this young male?

Noone said a word, but nearly all went to Fenrir and gave him some welcoming words for beeing in the pack and many others also spoken excuses for Recchar beeing such an asshole.
I went to my den under the earth and was laying there while.
Fenrir wasnt having the time to follow me, was busy with telling many asking wolves of his story.
He wanted to be friendly, of course. They where his new family, beeing unfriendly would be a shame now.

When midday came I came out again, was going on hunt with the males, also with Fenrir.
When that was done we all ate and then I had some lessons teaching the young werewolves.
He wasnt having anytime to catch me, though Erthok and Shofna told him some things about the pack, the territory and jobs he could do in the pack.
When evening came, there was a second hunt.
Then when it turned dark we made flames for the big fire in the camp central.
Then we ate some parts and all sat around the fire, cooling the day down and now finally relaxing.
As a ritual of beeing no danger to each other, wa sat in our human forms.
So also Fenrir had to do when he also reached the fire after bringing pups to den bed as a pleasure for the mothers.
Erthok told him not to go in werewolf form if all where in human form, it would show he was unsafe between us.
I was also sitting in the grass in the ring of werewolves around the fire.
I had some meters of free place around me and was happy to see Fenrir finally joining the funny round.
If I would have been in Werewolf form my fur would have stand up straight.
I hadnt even known that feeling by just seeing a other werewolf.
Finally he found time to talk to me, ignoring the loud talking of the other werewolves and bad lookings from Ricchar who sat on the other side of the giant fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

I covered up one wound I had recieved earlier, as I slip into the corner of Bossna'a eye. I turned and smiled kindly to her as we were surrounded by everyone else. "How do you feel now that we're back home? Everyone seems happy except for Ricchar, who just kept burning evil glares into my head." I look away from Bossna for a moment only to see Ricchar quickly look away and act like he's doing nothing bad. I sigh but relax with the warmth of the flame keeping everyone safe and warm. I crack a smile and scoot just alittle bit closer to Bossna and lean in to whisper in her ear. "I've been trying to talk to you all day, I wanted to give you an answer to your question from earlier."

He broke out in a loud burst of laughter, as soon as Bossna reacted. "Careful little boss! You need to remember to breath more often." I placed my hand ontop of her head and russled her hair around. "But what you make me feel...is something that I thought I'd never get a chance to enjoy in this life time. You make me feel..alive. I truely feel wild and free, and at peace with myself." I leaned in abit closer and whispered much softer so only the both of us will ever know what I will speak of. "I feel like I want to claim you myself. My instincts scream at me to have you as my mate! All of this is before you came into season, I will shed my blood to protect you Bossna." I gave a small smile, but a powerful intense look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

I was breathing deep after he told me and I smiled bold over my face.
I looked into his burning red eyes and kept looking into them.
For a while I wasnt listening to anything, was ignoring everything when I turned more near to him and kept smiling.
The packmates already stopped loud talking and tried to look over to us, not making us knowing it.
Beeing such near to his face I smelled his warm breath on my cheeks but then I was grabbed in my neck hardly and pulled on my back. A cord was around my human neck and I had hard to work, keeping my hands between the rope and my neck that was hardly making me to breath.
Someone pulled me fast backwards.
I wont let a stranger catch the female we all wanted till years!
If we dont got you as ours, noone will have you!

I heard Fenrir snarling and when he stand up the pack was already faster and attacking Ricchar.
The human time was over, we all turned back into werewolves.
Ricchar did a giant trait to our pack by trying to kill me when I turned back and tried to put his claws into me while we all where in human form.
While all wolves where attacking him, I ripped of the rope anf caughing for breath.
I gulped often and just looked after the wolves.
Then I ran off to the tunnels and through the dark find my way to my den, a big room like cave, with a little hole in the top that let some moonlight come in and softly lightining it.
I crouched to the best wall, leaning on it and thinking of what a family packmate had nearly done to me.
I was shocked, but in real not wondered. Ricchar has always been such a trouble maker.
I could kill everyone, but not a family member.
So I stayed in my den, not wanting to see what the pack members would do to him, though the rule of alpha traiting was to kill the traitor.
And that was what they exactly where doing, Fenrir between the other wolves.
When he finally was finished, I heard a loud scream of him.
Then some of the wolves took his dead body and bring him away.
The others were sitting down at the fire again.
I came out again.
Dont think Im sad of the loose.
He was never really wanted you all know.
I just dont want a family member dying.

We know Bossna, we all know. Its okay.
He was a born traitor huh.
We shouldnt think of it. Its the rule of the wild.
And though... we never thought of him, so why now?
Hes no loose.

Anyway, I will go to the lake, take some drinks.
Do so my dear.

I went on my fourth and slowly walked away to the near lake.
It was getting dark, but the full moon shined big and bright on the lake, making all lighting up in soft tones and fireflies where flying through the place.
I took some drinks and then layed down on my back, crossing my arms under my head and looking up to the stars.

When Fenrir wanted to follow me, Erthok hold him up.
Wait a minute!
She wont be any sad of the lost of Ricchar, but thats no reason to go by with the blood of him on your snout.
Clean it first, then you may follow her.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 am

My ears fly up as I shake my head feeling ashamed at myself for nearly walking right up to Bossna with her kinds blood still on my fur. "Thank you Ertok that would have been the worst thing I woud have done to her at this time!" I find a small puddle of water only afew feet away, and kneel down to wash my face off. I slowly walk on up to Bossna not knowing what to say about what just happened. But when I walk up I merely wrap my arms around her and lean my head over her shoulder. "How do you feel my alpha? Are you okay?"

My tail slowly swayed back and forth as I gently nuzzled the side of her face, trying the best of my abilities to make sure she smiles. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen, but I won't lie or hide about how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for Freedom
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: