Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood for Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:39 am

It was no lost.
He was a danger to all my wolves. Im nearly happy that hes gone.
I think he was the only who still was against you.
Though my whole pack accepted you and they look like they really like you.

I closed my eyes for a moment, deep breathing and catching the soft scent of Fenrir to go deep into my lungs.
When I opened them again he still had his head over my face and was looking a moment to the lake.
While he did I turned back to my human form, a way of showing trust in our pack.
It was weird when I touched his cheek with my human hand on his short face fur.
I was waiting for an reply of his body changing, nothing I would have made him too but just beeing curious.
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

I looked down at her and stared deeply into Bossna's eyes, as I slowly changed back into human form and smiled. "You like seeing me in my human form don't you?" I laughed a little bit but suddenly kissed her, not giving Bossna any warnings prior. "Have you been thinking about that as much as I have? I've been wanting another one of those ever since you gave me the first one of my life!" I nuzzled noses with her softly and gently growling in a happy kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am

I answered with a soft growl back when I started smiling.
I put my hands up, taking his head between my hands and pulling him softly to my lips, kissing him and enjoying the feeling.
When I let go off I again smiled and my voice was silent and softer as it ever was before.
I did think of it. Hehe and I also like your human form.
When I showed my teeth while smilin bold the harsh sound of my werewolves growl came of my lunghts and I couldnt turn my eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 pm

I lift Bossna up and wrap my around her placing her in my laps. "Why not relax and watch the moon and stars with me tonight? We both were so much happy two nights ago when we first did this together at the cave." I gently caressed her cheek and kissed the back of her head. "You think anyone's talking about us? I mean they may like me, but would they be okay of us becoming mates? Although I'm pretty sure Ertok would be okay with us. Heh heh, he's kinda like your dad with the way he acts."

I sniffed Bossna's hair and gently stroked it as I become oblivious to the rest of the world. The emotions that I feel and of course what I smell from Bossna is affecting me, making me think of things that would make one madly blush. A wicked little grin slides onto my face as I gently take a small piece of Bossna's ear and nibble on the lobe. I begin to gently growl deeply in a slightly seductive manor. "Even if nothing comes of it we can still lay side by side or in eachothers arms after the waves of passion have subsided." I wink at her as she blushes looking up at me.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Yeah we could.
Or I show you how girls are going hehe.

I was fast grabbing his handwrists and pulling him down to the bottom, keeping him down.
I smiled at him and also giggled softly.
When he layed ears back and playfully growled I turned back to my werewolf form, knowing he would do same.
He did like I thought but was fast in turning to pose around and was playfully snarling at me.
Rrrhrhr.
No matter if theyre against you as my mate or theire not.
I do want it, and you also right?
If they cant live with it, they have to live without an Alpha.

He still pinned me down on my wrists, having his face smiling and near to mine.
After I spoken I licked gentle on his cheek before I softly bit into it and again smiled big into his face, laying my ears back and growling in happy mood.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 am

Feeling a massive surge in testosterone, my dominancy kicks it up a notch. I keep gently nuzzling Bossna's neck as I make my way to her breasts. I look up at her with a massive grin as I then reach up with one hand and rip off what little of upper torso clothing she had. I growl softly against her belly and make my way up to just below the breasts, I gently poke them with my nose. I slip my tongue out as I position myself abit higher and flick each nipples. Becoming more aroused by each one of Bossna's reactions, I growl and gently bite onto the right nipple as I take the left breast in my other hand. I gently knead her breast while I bite, suck and lick on her right nipple, gently tugging on it as I let it go. "No doubt that you bring out the beast inside of me!" I dominantly growl as I lick Bossna's breast and kiss all the way up her throat. "Is someone okay with being the one dominated for a change?"

I slide back down alittle to the torn up pair of pants, and carefully undoes the button and unzips them as I yank them down and off of her. I come back up and give a series of gentle kisses on her lower belly and hips. I begin to trail the kisses to her thighes and flicks Bossna's tender region ever so lightly, just enough to tease. Bossna arches her hips up into my face as I press my tongue against her and slowly lick, back and forth. I hear an amusing moan as I start to lick fast, and continue on my slow pace. I look up at Bossna as our eyes meet, I enjoy watching her pant from the thrills that I'm giving her. I smile on her tender lips as I cram my tongue in as deep as it can go, licking her upper walls and switching it up to licking her lower walls. I continue to eating Bossna out as my heart just pounds wildly inside my chest. I withdraw my tongue and try to take my armor off as quickly as possible. I crawl up placing both of my hands on each side of her head, breathing hard and heavy as I place my throbing hard member right between her legs.

"Are you ready for this my mate?" It twitches against her causing her to lift her hips upwards and rubs against it. A long moan escapes my lips as I lay my ears back and slowly slide inside. Feelings Bossna's muscles tighten up around me as I go in as far as I can, and hold as I slowly slide back out leaving just the head inside. I keep at this pace for alittle while, just going back and forth till I lift Bossna up onto me as I lay on my back. Bossna rocks back and forth on my member, as I hold onto her hips tightly as I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:00 am

Enjoying the feeling of such a conflict, I couldnt keep my instincts back that made me softly snarl at him and also didnt really notice my claws slightly made scratches on his blank chest.
When he moaned while that I get even more into it and joined the movings he first was doing.
My short tail snapped around while still going up and down on Fenrir.
Not keeping back anything the moan become a loud growl when I licked over his chest up to his throat and more and more bare my teeth.
I layed my ears back, closing my eyes and going on.
Neither of us known that someone was watching and so we kept going on.
The air filled up with the sweet scent of mating act what was tickling the instincts even more out.
I let my fingers go through Fenrirs long neck fur and moan with every move I did.
Again kissing his throat I went up to his snout where I gentle kissed and met his tongue before I softly bitten his cheek.
When he then opened eyes again I smirked at him, still softly growling.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:43 am

Bossna and I seemed to have been mating for what seemed to be hours, as I am getting closer to climaxing. I hold Bossna up and off of me as I position her onto all fours. My claws dig into her hips alittle as I begin to thrust fast and hard. Bossna moaning wildly as she enjoys every sensation of mating as I am. I inhale deeply filling my lungs full of Bossna's sweet scent. I place both of my hands on her hips tightly, helping her bounce against my groin just alittle faster and harder. I lean forward and bite onto her neck just alittle hard, as my eyes open wide. I lean my head back gathering as much air as I could, and let out a massive loud howl. My genitals pulse with ever drop of seed I deposit deep into Bossna. I hold onto her tightly and close as I lovingly and possessively will not let go. "I will die for you my love. I will die for anyone in this pack." I managed to say through pants for air, trying to catch my breath but also feeling the pull of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 am

I love to hear that my dear.
I gently licked his cheek and snout, also over this nose feeling his hot breath in my face.
I enjoyed his hot body on my, moaning once again and beeing relaxed like I never was before.
I would also die for you. But I would also leave them if I would have to. For you.
I took his scent into my lungs, pressing my nose into his fur.
We both shocked up when a voice was up.

He already knows that he wont have children no matter how often you repeat this?
I put my eyes to slits to see better who was going there.
When he then came more into the moon light I known who he was and beginned snarling.
I silently told Fenrir who he was.
Rrr thats Jakobi.
He once was my partner when I was nearly alpha.
Then he left someday to get some adventures.
He was also one of the males who couldnt live with it having me as his...
Mate?!
Hehe Im over with this.
I got the idea of coming back to the pack, looking for what was going on.
Well. I see now hehe.
Okaaay I will let you alone. You can stop snarling now.
Haha see you tomorrow.

He went back, going to the pack and saying them hello, was looking like he stais longer.
Fenrir was all up his instincts and snarled after him a long time, in that I put my clothes on again and sadly sat down at the water of the little lake.
Now he known and a theme was back in my head, I always hated.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 am

I looked worriedly after Bossna, but when I looked towards the direction of Jakobi I was full of rage. But I calmed down and turned to Bossna down by the water's edge. I kneel down and wrap my arms around her. "My dear, what's wrong? You mean you two were once mates and he left?" I gave her a reassuring nuzzle, trying anything to see her smile. "What can I do to see you smile and be happy?" The pack sounded like everything was okay, just reactions of shock and surprise. But Bossna is the woman whom I love, it is my duty to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 am

My voice sounded silent and totally sad.
No he... Well like I said he was my partner.
I couldnt help it but he felt in love for me. But I didnt respond and he finally told me.
But I wasnt ready, as you know I was pretty young.
And because of the thing my soldier troop did to me and so on... I told him that I couldnt get children.
He wasnt that pleased with it and gave up getting me.
But he was bored then and left the pack for something new.
I dont really care for his coming back. But he said the truth.
You want have children with me. I should have told you earlier.
Maybe you should take an other female as your mate.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 am

I sighed and just kept holding onto her. "I already told you, I don't care if nothing comes of our love. So long as you and i are together and you are happy." I nuzzled the back of Bossna's neck again and just held her close. "If him being here doesn't upset you, then I'll leave him be. But if any problems arise then I'll get him out of here. I want you to be happy." I carefully stood up still holding her close, as I look down into her eyes. "Now, do you wish to go down into the den and sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:56 am

Hehe sleep, or sleep with you he?
I smiled again and put my finger on his downer lip, pulling it a bit down and saw his teeth.
If you say you dont care, you dont care of dont having childs... then I found my perfect mate in you.
I put my forehead on his and closed my eyes for a moment.
I got an idea. Come with me.
I stand up and pulled him on his arm wrist after me.
I fast walked back to the camp center.
The fire wasnt far away and many woke up again when Jakobi came up and sat there, talking of many stories what happened till he was away.
They seen us fast walking and Jakobi looked after us the longest time.
When we came to the den entrance I went left and started climbing up the big tree.
Fenrir has a hard doing getting up there.
When I came to the final I sat down on the giant plate some very big branches build.
It was enough place as in a den but not under the earth.
I looked down after a while and he finally reached.
I pulled his hand and lifted him up.
See? Thats my favourtite place.
From here you can see everything, though right now I dont need to.

I sat on my knees, not knocking on the many green up our heads.
He also was on his knees and looked over the territory a moment.
Smiling and softly giggling I put my head against his chest, deep breathing for taking every little bit of his scent.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 am

I ran my claws through Bossna's dreds and I smiled gently. I pulled her to lay down by my side as we gazed upon the light reflection of fire in the air. The stars shinning brightly above us as my body ached to fall asleep by herside. I wrapped one arm around her pulling her onto my chest as we both enjoyed eachother companionship and love. Not longer after I drifted off to sleep with the warm comfortable Bossna laying with me, her scent filling my nose. However even though my evening was peaceful and happy, my dreams were filled with images of blood and chaos. A nightmare of which the pack being torn apart by a mass event. I didn't sleep so well, so I woke up only afew hours after I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 am

When he woke up I noticed and also woke up, but was a very small moment and I fell asleep again.
Neither me or any other wolf was noticing what was going on when Fenrir climbed down to take a walk and then met Jakobi who went to him to have a talk with Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm

My ears fly up as Jakobi accompanied me on my walk. I shake my head and shrug it off as I walk on over to the water's edge. "Anything you need Jakobi? Or do you have something that I should know of?" I take a drink and wipe my face off.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Good evening.
No nothing wrong, I just wonder why she took you as her mate.
Youre a soldier, or was. We dont trust soldiers but Bossna.
You arent long enough in this pack to have their full trust, but after my talk that evening with the others I noticed that they do.
Your lucky little boy.
And how about the mating thing? You want have children. No little son you could teach how to hunt or a daughter you could play around with.

He leaned his shoulder on a tree while talking and crossed his arms before his chest and was speaking more with a growl in his voice.
She was once my best friend and I would like to call her like that longer.
If you hurt her be sure that I hurt you more.

Fenrir was standing up snarling and wanted to say something when I arrived and came up behind Jakobi.
Youre still my friend Jakobi, but be sure my mate wont hurt me.
He put his arms down again relaxing and putting his ears up again.
Good evening Bossna. Come on.
What should that be for huh?
Youre jealous?

He folded his ears back while I walked by going to Fenrir and taking his hand.
I just warned him. Nice evening. See ya later.
He went back and got lost in the dark.
I looked a moment after him before I leaned my head on Fenrirs shoulder and closed my eyes a moment.
I enjoyd his paw that went for my shoulder and licked my lips before I opened eyes again, stand right before him pressing him on my body and looking up to him, my chin leaned on his chest.
You want to go sleep again?
This time I could show you my den. The under the earth hehe.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm

I shook away the confusion inside my head, and wrapped my arms around Bossna. "Sure, I just got up to get some water." I smiled and kissed Bossna's forehead as my tail slowly wagged. "Everything going on lately is just tiresome and alittle confussing. But everything becomes clear and calm when I'm with you my love." Bossna took me by the hand and led me to the underground den entrance. She kept close, but every now and then she play tricks with me and test my senses. I'd have to feel the cool earth beneath my paws, and try to smell through conflicting scents. But eventually I'd find Bossna and she'd reward me with a quick little kiss. We finally made it to her underground den and settled down laying side by side. I kept my eyes on her as my tail still wagged. "Are you really worried about not having children Bossna? Cause I don't want you to think I'll leave you if you can't. I mean having them would be nice, but we have eachother always and forever." I wrap my arms around Bossna and pull her close to me up against the curve of my body. I slowly stroke her hair and nuzzle the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 am

(long entry dun dun duuun :O sorry if I maybe controlled him to much :S you can do too as revenge if you wish XD)

I gave a silent enyoing growl from my snout as I put my neck back and smiled from below to him, showing him my neck front.
While talking my fangs glaze of the little bit moonlight that came in from the top of then.
If you say you wont leave me, then its all fine. I got many places for people in my heart. But just one special. And it were reserved for you all the time.
We spend the night in the den, soon finding the sleep we needed after the love game at the water, the walking to tree and den and the trouble with Jakobi.
We slept longer than wanted on the next day and when the sun nearly had reached the top of the sky, we came out the den, stretching and feeling very hungry.
It was good timing that the males came back from the hunt.
I went by and took my part of meet and smiled over to Fenrir that he would take his part as Alpha too.
I couldnt help it, but all the time I felt Jakobis view on me and my mate.
So I decided to have a talk to him.
Honey, would you go and have some lessons with the pups?
I have to get a talk with Jakobi.

He did go to the pups, but still doubtful of the male that was a bit older than him.

I took Jakobi and went with him between the forests, taking a long walk with him.
I talked a lot with him, about what happened to me and also to him while we havent seen.
Then I told him to look out for a different female, I would make him to the Beta but he shouldnt have any jealous feelings about me and Fenrir anymore.
He was okay with it, but in inner he didnt accepted it.
When I finally ended the talk and thought he was all okay with it, we heard shots, shouts and many voices.
It wasnt far away and we ran there for sure.
When we reached the place we found a middle big group of wander wolves.
But the air was filled with blood, mating acts, tears and metal.
Soldiers had assailed them and were gone for a moment.
When we didnt see any soldiers we just jumped in thei central.
"No! Please! Dont hurt us, you can have all we call our own but dont..."
Its alright old female.
We wont do anything to you.
My name is Bossna and I am the leader of the big clan thats in this forests. What happened?

"Soldiers! They overrun us, hurt us and also took some of the younger females to... oh god its so awful!"
Shh its alright.
Will they come back?

She made a head wave for saying yes.
"They said they come back. With more wolves.
When they found us last time it where 8 male wolves. They said if we try to flee they will kill our younght and that they will find us!"
They surely would. Your scent isnt easy to hide and you got to much things with you to flee fast.
We will help you.
Jakobi, go first back to the pack and tell them what happened!
I will come after you soon and say whos going with us.
We will give those soldiers a pretty welcome when they get back!

Jakobi did, he run back.
But his fur was still covered of the mating scent that layed there in the air.
He noticed it himself and planed a nice meet with Fenrir.
When he finally came back to the pack he was hardly breathing. He was in hurry for sure, but he went on Fenrirs side and said kinda silent with showing his teeth what happened.
What he said what happened.
What was a lie and I hadnt known.
Well Fenrir.
Looks like I won the find a mate contest he?

He didnt say anything in the first moment, smelling the sweet scent on Jakobis body.
Before he could say anything I came to the pack too and Fenrir softly showed his teeth when he smelled the scent also on me.
I wasnt looking at him, not noticing anything.
Wolves! Listen up!
Soldiers attacked a little wandererpack not far from here!
They will come back and do bad if they find them!
We will show them what it means to hurt wild ones in our territory!
Males, you go with me. Also the females Chesta, Limbuna and Sima.
Lets go!

I turned back, all running after me.
Fenrir was the end light of the troop, still having so many thoughts in his head.
When we find the little pack it was just in time because the soldiers where just returning.
Before they known what happens we attacked them first and give them a pretty hard fight.
I didnt looked on any of my wolves while concentrated on my opposites.
But we managed it to bring everyone of them down.
This time having no mercy and killing each of them.
When I then looked for my wolves, none of them was really hard hurt.

"Oh thank you so much my dear!
How can we thank you?!"
Uuh hehe. I dont know.
We are all werewolves, a big family. Why shouldnt we help each other?
Well maybe you want to rest in our camp for some days? Your clan wounds are big.

"Oh yes thank you. Thats so nice of you. My wolves, they give us place to rest for a while! Lets go."

The slow troop went after us and my wolves went back talking of stories how each of them fought at least one soldier.
I went to Fenrir to give him a kiss on the cheek when he lifted his paw and shoved me aside, not even looking on me.
I put my head aside, folding ears and beeing confused.
I was wondered why he was just pissed off...

I got going and when we came back to the pack there was a lot of doings to find places to sleep for the strangers and all where excited hearing of what happened.

Again I tried to go to Fenrir, but again he ignored me and gone away.
I was totally irritated, not know what was wrong with him.
I went back to my tree, climbing up and silently keeping myself behind the leaves, crying the second time in my whole live.
While I was in the tree and sun went to say good night, Erthok sat down near Fenrir who sat at the fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 am

I maintained an intense stare into the fire, as Ertok examined every little bit of expression on my face. "What? Is something on my face?" I said jokingly but could not shake off the pissed of look on my face. I could tell cause Ertok then took hold of my jaw looking me eye to eye. "What has gotten you so upset young one? You seemed to be troubled by something all day, and you even ignore your mate." I clench my fists which are still covered in blood from the fight to defend the wanderer pack. I cover my face as I growl.

"Why would she tell me one thing and then turns around and does something else?!" I say very angry, but I try and remain quiet. Ertok tilted his head alittle to the side trying to understand what I meant. "Could you enlighten this old wolf? I'm having trouble fully understanding what the problem is. Perhaps we should take alittle walk and discuss this in private?" I stood helping Ertok up as we both walked alittle bit. We both sat on a small hill with a sliver of moonlight illuminating the earth in between us. "Now what's the matter?" I sighed as I looked the elder wolf eye to eye never breaking contact.

"Bossna tells me how important I am to her and how much she loves me, yet when Jakobi comes into the pack again she runs right back to him and mates with him instead!" I growl feeling stressed out and encountering an emotion that makes my stomach twist in knots, and feels like my heart has been placed on glass shards. Ertok surprised by what I said he raises an eye brow but continues to listen on. "I told her I'd die for the pack, I'd die for her! We make love and then he comes along!...I guess she wasn't over him..." My tail sticks close to my body as I stand up. Ertok holds out a hand as I carefully stands up, placing that hand on my shoulder. "Young one, I am sure there is a misunderstanding here. Why not go and talk to Bossna and sort everything out?" I sigh feeling pain deep in my chest, but I nod.

"You are a dear friend Ertok." We both walk back to the rest of the pack and go seperate ways once we reach the fire. I walk all around the camp looking for Bossna, but I don't find her. Even worse I have yet to find Jakobi, bringing back the cutting pain within my chest. I catch scent of Bossna headed down below to her earthen den, so I make my way through the tunnels. However when I reach her den, I just stand there in the shadows of the underground. The pain I felt before, now feels more intense. Almost as if I had been shot through the chest by a king's gun. Tears form in my eyes as rage swells within me while I watch Jakobi kiss Bossna.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am

I went to my den, having some silence and make my head clear.
Anytime I heard steps and it was Jakobi who went in.
I was wondered what he wanted.
He layed his arms around, what wasnt a problem for me, he was my friend.
When I heard new steps I thought of Erthok but then I was shocked when Jakobi kissed me.
Beeing shocked for a moment I kept still but then lifted my paw and let it scratch in his face.
He got two long bleeding scratches and I jumped at him, pressing him on the wall, even more pressing by putting my back paws on the other wall and push my paws on his neck, stealing his breath and shouting at him.
Why did you do that?!
I told you to let me be! I TOLD YOU TO LET ME BE!
Dont you get it?! Youre to late! Why dont you just be part of the pack and take someone else you can kill its nerves!
Its to late for you, and now you know you ruin everything!

I let go off him and ran into the tunnel.
I crashed with a body, not knowing who it was, but I stand up again and ran outside.
Crying I ran over the camp to the trees.
Some werewolves noticed me, but didnt tried to follow.
I just kept running, crying all the time.
After some guessed kilometers I stumbled with my fron leg over a tree root.
This time I didnt stand up, feeling all destroyed by Fenrir dont wanting me anymore.
I thought of how naive I could have been to think such a male would like me, even love me.
I leaned on a tree, lifting my knees to my chest and sinking my face in my arms that leaned on my legs then, kept crying and not knowing what happened after I went from the den.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

As Bossna cried for awhile as she sat there. At one point or another she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. Bossna looked up to see it was Ertok, who had tried hard not to get hurt while following the path she ran in. "You are one to go far when you are sad and hurting. Why not cease with the crying atleast for now and talk perhaps?"

Meanwhile back at the camp Fenrir felt like he wanted to kill. Not having to deal with all of those emotions before thinking he had lost his love, and then finding out that it was really the returning male's trickery. He stayed in the underground den, teeth bared and an extremely rage and fury look written all over his face. His claws fully displayed as a hellish growl coming forth from his throat, sends chills through out anyone's blood. "YOU DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC LITTLE WORM!! I'LL CUT OPEN YOUR STOMACH, RIP OUT YOUR GUTS, AND TEAR INTO YOUR THROAT!!! NO ONE WILL MAKE MY LOVE SUFFER OR COME BETWEEN US!!!" Fenrir ran to Jakobi grabbing his throat and throws him across the room and into the series of tunnels. Jakobi got up and grabbed held of Fenrir's arm as he was picked up again and dragged out into the open. Everyone was already scared from seeing Bossna run away crying, and now seeing two males come out from the tunnels fighting.

Fenrir let out a loud blood thirsty roar out in anger, as he held tighter onto Jakboi's throat. Jakobi knowing his life is in extreme danger he started kicking and clawing at Fenrir using his feet. He managed to kicked Fenrir good in the stomach, causing him to let go and dropping Jakobi onto the earthern ground. "YOU STUPID SOLDIER SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN CAME HERE!! I KNOW YOUR KIND AND YOUR KIND CAN NEVER BE A FREE BLOOD WEREWOLF!! YOU WILL JUST KILL US ALL!!" He growled as he bore his fangs and claws in defence of his own life. Fenrir slowly walked towards Jakobi, but he kept backing up to keep away.

"But my love and MATE Bossna was once a soldier, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU DEAD DOG!!! She woke my inner beast allowing me to feel and enjoy true freedom for once in my life!! I WILL DIE FOR HER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS PACK!!" He lowered his head only staring Jakobi in the eyes, as he had a scary and horribly viscious look upon his face. "However I want to spill your entrails myself!!" Fenrir lunged forward more swiftly then any other wolf before then, and dug his claws deep into Jakobi's flesh tearing chunks out of him. Jakobi howls out in pain but quickly lashes out and bites into Fenrir's shoulder hard. Fenrir's eyes flare wide open as he starts clawing Jakobi in the side, stomach and legs.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am

I hit Erthoks paw aside and told him with snarl in my voice that I dont wanted to talk.
I ran more deep into the forest and Erthok gave up, running back to the pack hearing sounds of fighting.
When he came there there was a massacre of blood and flesh.
Fenrir and Jakobi where all hurt and still fighting.
He jumped between them to stop them when he got a paw into his face.
He slammed to the ground and hold his blooding cheek.
Both stopped noticing they hurt the old man.

While Erthok stand up and talked in rage to the both young males I ran more and was going to lower my speed when my breath stopped for a moment a flash like moan runned my fangs and in my belly side a arrow spit was showing out.
Having hard to breath I run back, back to my pack.
The arrow was from a soldier I was sure.
When I finally reached the pack I was all tired by loosing the blood.
Erthok still speaking to them and giving them a lesson of rage in the pack he stopped breath stopping when he saw me.

Bossna what happened?!
*pant* A soldier...*pant*
Both Fenrir and also Jakobi came to me, I shoved both byside, snarling and hardly pulling the arrow backwards out.
My nose searched for the scent of the soldiers, noticing it was just one.
My thoughts went back to my past when I crossed the right scent in my head and known who it was.
Grrrr Jakobi, go for the mothers. Bring them save.
Fenrir, save the pups den.
Come out Denver!
Lay your weapons down and come out!

My pack was silent when a silent laugh filled the air.
The older male came out of the trees, sun nearly going down and sinking all in orange colors.
Denver was big and white, with many muscles and blank fangs.
I went one step back, my fur up and my teeth showing.
"My dear.
Its long we have seen last time isnt it?
I thought you where dead. Then the king told me of you and I decided to go for you hehe."

I didnt thought you would even try to come back if you notice.
Why are you here?
What do you want?

"Haha you!"
Naaah stand at the end of the line.
"Hrhrhr. You always was a good looking girl wasnt you?
Dont you remember the nights we have in our troop?"
Rrrraaar I do!
And I want my revenge anyway!
What do you want NOW?!

"When the king noticed you arent dead, I loose my higher rank.
My chance to get it back, is to bring your head.
And some of your pack wolves too as a little present hrhr."
Then come here and make me!

He jumped happily snarling against me and a fight started.
A fight in that Erthok had most work keeping all the pack mates away.
Denver where my old partner who was with me when I went with my first troop in my past.
I was so in rage, hurt by so many things.
I did my best, was like a beast and not thinking of consequenses.
Not noticing how I fought Denver was down soon and his flesh layed all over the place between the ones of Fenrir and Jakobi.
When Denver did his last breath I stand there deeply breathing with growling tone and needing a moment to calm down.
The pack was all silent.
When I lifted up straight again I turned around a moment before I folded down and laying there insensible of the many blood that got lost.

The healers where running to me, lifting me up and bringing to a special den, dont letting anyone in.
Other healers took Fenrir and Jakobi.
They sat in an other Den, bigger and lightened by some holes in the top.
Erthok sat between them and as always did for the good old talking.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:23 am

I kept my eyes closed tight not looking at anyone once I had been sat down in the healing den. I kept thinking of the damage that has been done, and how lost I felt. While being healed I stood up in the middle of the process, and just started walking out. I looked at Ertok with shame written in my eyes. "I don't want to cause any more problems...I'm sorry old friend...and please tell Bossna that I am sorry for everything I've put her through since I've been here..." My ears remained flat on my head as I held onto my wounds and walked my way out of the room. My tail remained low to the ground and in between my legs, as I slumped up against the dirt wall. I didn't move or say anything, I even refused to go back. I just sat there feeling like an evil good for nothing soldier. "I am nothing but a blood thirsty demon...I don't deserve any of this..."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am

Hearing the voices echoing in the tunnels I caught Fenrirs voice of it.
Tell her? No more problems?
I felt the fear in my heart that he would leave and I tried to shout for him, my wounds taking my voice.
Blood flowed out of my nose and some dry blood where at my snout.
"Its okay Bossna, calm down. You have to stay here for a while."
No.. Fen... *caugh* Fenrir...
The young healer female shouted after me I should stay when I stand up and walked on my shivering legs to the tunnels.
I leaned my body on the walls, shivering with all parts of my body.
I panted and hold my wound of the arrow with one hand where the blood went again through the bandages.
I wasnt going much before I felt on my belly again, laying in a lighter part of the tunnel.
Tears ran on my cheeks when I lifted my neck up and silently howled.
Fenrir... dont... dont leave me...
He was to far away to hear it, but Erthok and Jakobi did.
The healers lifted me up again, bringing me back while I was asleep again.
The scent of my blood and my tears where still in the tunnel when Erthok gone with Jakobi to the entrance.
Jakobi put his ears down, speaking in silent and sorry tone.
Ehm Fenrir.
I have to tell you something.

And so he did tell him all.
All of his jealousy and trying to get her back, also of the lie he told him.
Now I know it.
She was right, I am to late.
Youre the lucky one.
I will try to calm down and be a good part of this pack now. I will respect you as Alpha pair.
Maybe it was my fault that she nearly died today.
But please.
She dont wants me as her mate, you already are her mate. So be good to her.
It wasnt her fault.
Dont let her die alone.

Oh come on!
Shes hard in live. She will survive.
Come Jakobi, lets go out check for some food.

Erthok went by with Jakobi, letting Fenrir alone that was noticing the fine scent of blood in the tunnel air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for Freedom
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: