Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to write a rpg?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

How to write a rpg? Empty
PostSubject: How to write a rpg?   How to write a rpg? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 am

In that little entry I will tell the ones who dont know, how to write a rpg.

Rpg is the short form of Role Play Game
Its not a "game" in that way.
Together with one or more people you create a story, nearly a novel.
This can be a nearly realistic story, fantasy or even about the dogs of Tempest Rising
(No rpg will rule the comic story! Rpgs about Tempest Rising wont be read by the Tempest Rising author so no other ideas cross the original story)

How to start
-Read the base story of a rp (or write it if youre the author) about the game ambiance, playable characters and give the blank version of the Characteristics so people can easily copy and paste when they fill out.
(Dont forget to fill out for your character too)
If you finished you can write your part where your character really starts with the story.

Rules of writing in this forum

-Write in the "me form" (example: I went thorught the forest and found a bird)
-If your character (pawn in game) speaks dont do "..." Just color the sentences in the character own speechcolor
-DONT control the other gamers characters! (you can hurt them in a fight or else, but the NOGO is killing someone if its a character of an other gamer)
-Everytime you act with other gamer characters, give them enough chance to let them react on your action

If you got any more questions, just comment here Wink

~flying werwolf
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/

How to write a rpg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: