Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood for Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

3 Person rpg (me included)
Please before you do your first entry, fill out the Characteristics

A Werewolf rpg
(can also transform into humans)
Time is more medieval but weapons are like today with firearms etc

Some humans got the gene to transform into werewolves
If you are a werewolf you have the choice to got to the kings armees or be part of the small groups of Werewolves that hide in the forest and are called freethinker

The freethinker live hidden of the soldiers in the middle of the wild, try to live on their own.
They most time live in Werewolf form, rarely transform back into humans (if they transform, still got clothings on)

Their biggest enemy are the werewolves in the armys who have to catch them and bring them to a castle where they get killed, or even kill them when they find a group of freethinkers.

There are two very big groups of soldiers and also of freethinkers (many smaller groups too)
Every big group got a "big" leader.
Each of them is known in the whole country.

Characteristics:
Name:
Look:
Attitude:
Role: []Freethinker []Soldier
Speechcolor

Characteristics:
Name: Bossna
Look: Not as big as a male http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/art/Bossna-Char-Sheet-215962841
Attitude: Clansaver, intelligent and cunning, bullheaded and sometimes is easy to flirt with
Role: [X]Freethinker []Soldier
Speechcolor

It looked like a ordinary day.
My clan was hunting, the mothers cared for the pups and I sat in my tree up over the camp from where I could have seen everything.
But something felt wrong.
The scent of metal layed in the cold air and I was happy when I seen the pack males who came back from hunt.
But then it began.
Soldiers had found our camp.
For us as freethinker we had the choice to flee or to fight.
But our clan was big, we had young ones and our territory was great with the freat green are and the lake in the middle.
So we decided to fight.
We were lucky it was a small group, just on patrol, looking around for us.
So we got them down.
But we werent killer.
They were our conspecific even they maybe had a different view.
We bound them on the trees.
The leader looking male we bound on one tree, the other 9 soldiers to other trees around.
Their weapons were save hidden in our deep going tunnels under the earth.
Before someone of the soldiers could have find them, he would have been lost in our endless labyrinth.
I couldnt stay still on that day and walked around a lot.
Often I looked on the soldiers and more often examined the leader.
The tattoo on my chest that sayd B.O.S.S was looking a bit out of my fur while I was walking and the leader noticed who I am.
He was kinda smart not to shout the next best bad words on my or any of my wolves head.
He must had known he would loose in his active position.

The evening came.
My clan was silent, having their lunch sitting around a fire in the central of the camp.
They told each other storys and laughed a lot, dont care for the soldiers.
At that evening I again walked along the at bottom sitting and on the trees bound soldiers, ending up at the leader who was more then 10 meters away from even one of his soldiers.
Again I looked from top to feet at him.
I caught my thoughts when I was thinking of that he wasnt looking that bad for a soldier and shaked my head of that.
But as always I had a question in my head.
What to do with them?
I looked around in the camp a while as abruptly the leader spoken to me.

Last edited by Flying Werwolf on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://flying-werwolf.deviantart.com/
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

Characteristics
Name: Fenrir Mahar
Look: Large, lean male with white and black fur, mostly leather armor that covers soft spots on the body, sharpened claws for combat, scars all over the back mostly covered by fur, wears a collar with his parents canines on it, yellow eyes with red.
Attitude: Cold, calloused, calculating/tactical, ruthless, manipulative
Role: []Freethinker [X]Soldier
Speechcolor

Just as expected, my men and I would be over powered by the savage Freethinkers. Bound to the trees my men snarl and struggle against their restraints, as I remain stoic and observe the surroundings. My intentions remain unseen, as a black and grey female is the only one that remains close by. "Interestingly enough, you and your pack of wild dogs here have yet to be wittled down like the others. Up until now you have evaded our troops." I pause for a moment to gather my thoughts and keep a close watch on the female. "So how is it that such a large group has remained nearly untouched?" I question the female as I wait for a response, my men growl as their patience grows thin with the waning light.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 am

I turned around to the soldier of my age and smiled cheeky.
I hunkered down infront of him and looked into his eyes. (all are sitting bounded on trees if youre wondered x3)
Who says we have been untouched before you found us?
You arent the first troop that crossed or camp. Well, I still think of what to do with you, but I bet I find a good way like I had on the other ten troops. And Im speaking of the smaller groups.

I looked over to the second leader who stared at me, with giant eyes, noticing who I am, wondering why his partner didnt.
I looked back to the other soldier and smiled bigger, nearly friendly but also deridingly.
I stretched by paw to his face and grabbed his chin, turning his face just some centimeters around.
With my bright blue eyes I looked deep into his eyes while talking.
Its sad that such wolves are on the side of the king.
You would do a pretty good wolf. And I mean a real wolf!
Not that stupid dumb trained dogs you all are!

With a scratching sound I let loose his chin and stand up again.
I turned around and wanted to go, turning around once again.
Oh and uuh, calling one wolf of my pack a dog again wont be profitable for you or your soldiers.
I went back to my packmates, climbing up the tree some leaned on.

In the noisy talking of my packmates, I couldnt hear what the two troop captains were talking of.
But the frightened one tried to clear with his partner who their rival is and what chance they got.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

A snarl forms upon my face, as the female taunts me. "You best mind what you say female, I won't forget anything you say. Besides WE are the true wolves, you're just a little pup trying play leader!" I smile showing each and every one of my teeth and fangs, boldly laughing as I stare her in the eyes. My eyes burning with a wicked fire into the female deep blue pools.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 am

(is confused because wolfi already left XD
Well Ill count it as an I didnt hear it xD)

On the next morning I slept very long and the males came back from the hunt when I woken up.
Ricchar a very annoing male was making trouble again of who may eat first.
When I came down from my tree I wanted to clear ranks and told him to go back so the rank higher and the old ones should eat first.
As always he started a fight.
He wasnt small. He had such much muscles, was big and mighty.
But as I always think but never say, he dont got a brain.
But just with brain he wasnt easy to bring down and so I also have to fight with unfair methods, with claws and teeth.
A brutal fight some of the soldiers maybe never have seen.
They were trained, organized and learned to fight with weapons.
Maybe some of them never fought a werewolf, because they just know their soldier partners.
Blood was flowing when Ricchar bite me in the Arm.
I snarled but didnt do any sign of whimpering, I grabed his snout and bite into his neck.
He shouted loud and I let my teeth sink into his flesh under his long fur.
He let go off my arm and finally went back.
The pack cooled down and I took my part of the prey.
I picked some little flesh pieces of the deers leg and went to the soldiers while the others of my pack were starting to eat.
I bashed every soldier a piece of meat infront of them.
They were able to eat it because in the night my three mightiest males made a new way of tying them on the trees.
We got some metal tracks in our burrow system from an earlier troop and they put one on each soldiers leg, tying the metal catena of the tree on them.
They can stand up now and also grab with their hands but werent able to walk or to easily rip off the metal catena or the tracks they were bond on.

When I gone around giving everyone a piece of meet the soldiers were just waking up, most of them snaped hungry after the meat.
Five of the soldiers had turned back into their humans form what looked pretty small to me, thought in my female form I was much smaller than a normal female of my age.
When I came to the captain and his student partner, the captain was up, have stand up and still was in his werewolf form.
I stopped a moment when I saw him.
He was bigger than I was, he looked trained and looked more tended than the other soldiers.
Proudly, showing no fear I walked by, bashing the meet to his partners feet.
I wiped the blood of my arm that still were flowing out from the biting wound.
It was like a duel when we were silently looking at each other eyes.
Then I smiled outmatched and also bushed his piece of meet before his feet.
When the meat landed splatting on the ground my breath was stopping a moment.

He was a good "thief" when he stolen the key for his leg track from my three males last night and now was standing without it infront of me.
When I looked back to his face I caught a smile on his lips before he jumped at me and thrown me on my back, him up over me.

Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:06 am

"You are fast and strong female!" I smiled leaning in closer as the fangs jingle on my collar. "No one restraints can hold me back dear, but nice try though. Next time have your males remain aware 24/7." I pause for a moment above her. I just smirk leaning alittle closer and inhale deeply, taking in a great amount of her scent as to never forget.
I then let go of the female and stand up. "These men are of no use to me now, so you may do as you wish with them." I begin to say as I turn around to pick my piece of meat up off of the forest floor. "They have served their purpose, and with daybreak these weak beasts turn back into humans. They do not deserve to be called werewolves at all."
A soldier under my command went to speak out in protest of my words, but I simply slit his throat with one claw. My ears stand straight up turning around to face the female yet again. "One less to worry about I guess?" I smile with my wicked grin as my tail drifts to the left and I notice the bite. "You are a lovely little fur ball aren't you? Too bad you can't keep complete controle over your males too. If it were me that had been bitten, I would have done the same as that soldier over there."
I say as I point over to the bleed out corpse.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:17 am

I stand up again, tapping the dust of my clothes.
I walked before him, looking into his eyes even he was a bit bigger.
What you think you are?
Playing the wild wolf? I know all of you soldiers are trained by the king, jumping if he wants to, dying he wants to and kill innocent werewolf pups if he wants to!
What do you plan now? You would never leave this place now you know where our camp is!
Dont tell me I wouldnt control my pack mates!
Its just that little guy, but I got the power to cool him down what ever he tries!
He just cant absorb that a female has more strengh than he got.
My wolves are totally loyal, would die for me. But not because I want it but because they respect me as their leader!

While talking I get more angry and startet to snarl while speaking and then grabbed his armor at his chest, pulling him near to my growling face.
Dont underrate me boy.
It would be a giant fault!
Even if you could hurt me my pack would kill you.
What you want to do now huh?
You dont got any weapons and before you have found them you would be lost under the earth trying to find them!
If youre smart you sit down there again and let my packmates bound you again, this time without stealing the key!
Maybe youre are killer, ripping your own soldiers.
We are wild wolves, but we are no killers.
But believe me. If you give any danger to my pack, then Im better than you. Better in beeing a killer!
So what NOW?!

Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:45 am

My ears twitch as I look down at the angry female. "I'll roam the earth, and kill whoever stops me or gets in my way of course." I say nonchalantly as I place my large paws on hers and slowly squeeze as to pry her paws off of me. "I was only on the king's side so I could get what I wanted. I owe my loyalty to no one or no pack."
I walk on over to a tree and sit at the base of it, just lightly smirking as I watch the angry female. "You know even though you're a wild child, you are kinda cute when someone pushes you." I laugh alittle at her reactions and lean more against the tree crossing my arms behind my head. "You going to do something about me and my attitude, or are you going to take this chance to enjoy some company from someone that's not born within this pack?" I ask her waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

I slipped my ears back when he said of me beeing cute when kinda angry.
I put them straight up again and looked over to my pack.
I have to think a while.
I wasnt sure of this strange guy and also not of he could be a danger to my pack.
He dint know the real size of my pack and also not how many wolves of my pack were able to hurt or even kill him if they were fighting together.
I looked down a moment, then to the totally cool sitting guy.
I growled again, went to him and stepped my foot on his stomach, bowing down to his face.
Be sure if you hurt one of them I will kill you.
I went back and stamped back to my pack that was laying in the midday sun and sleeped, ate or gamed.
I climbed up to my place in the tree so I had a good overview and the soldier in my eyes.
He confused me a lot and I wasnt sure of him.

Time went by.
Midday went to afternoon.
The sun was a bit cooler now, the air welcomed a cooler year time, fall was slowly coming.
I was sunk in my thoughts when I looked around and saw a pup gaming.
Then he was running around, playing totally happy and then gone behind the tree where the soldier captain was sitting...
When I noticed what happened I jumped of the tree and ran over to the place where the pup ran and the soldier was sitting.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 am

Watching a young one quickly come around the corner, I held out a paw as to prevent him from tripping over an exposed tree root. Not saying a word or looking the kid in the eyes, I lean back against the tree and yawn. The pup scared by me, just turns around and runs right back to everyone else high tailing away from me fast as they could. I chuckle as a breeze blows through my fur.
"How it must feel to still be young and naive, with no real clue as to the dangers just beyond this sanctuary." A smile slips onto my face as the black and grey female comes into view. "AH! Now some company that's more closer to my age is much nicer! How are you doing this fine evening young female?" I say with a slight mocking tone and most definately a smile that mocks.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 am

I went my view back to the pup that ran back.
He wasnt hurt, just scared.
I leaned my ears back again and carefully sat down.
I could have bet you would had hurt him.
Why you didnt?
You kill your own soldiers but no wolves from a wild pack, that normally should be your rivals.
Killing that pup is one danger less to you, earlier or later I mean. When he would grow up.
What are you?
A soldier whos an traitor to his rule giver the king?
Or a jealous wolf that never learned how to live wild?
Or maybe a traitor thats no traitor but does a really good show to bring my family into great danger?

My fur was lining up when he moved his arms down and shown his teeth while smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 am

My face becomes stoic yet again, as I stare into the females eyes. "Every true man has his morals, I'm not just some blood thirsty acursed beast that goes around killing everything. I let children and women live, but the men are just as a threat to me as I am to them." My fur just bristled as a cold wind blew past the female and I. Suddenly hitting me, my smile slid right back onto my face. "My name is Fenrir, now do I have to fight you or something just to know your name? Or are you going to tell me without a hassel?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 am

My name is Bossna.
If your apprenticeship was correct you should know some things of me.
Many wrong things though, and also many things that are correct.
Well.
Males are no danger in my pack.
I got uuh let me count... about twelve males in my pack. They are all peaceful.
Sure when mating season comes, they become a bit rude to each other, and there are also wounds they got from such fights but noone would kill an other male just because of an mating right.
The males are our hunters.
I also go with them if I want to, but most time I like to stay at the pack, take care of the mothers of the pack or the pups.
So you dont have to hurt any of my wolves.
Not even the males.
You got it?

He was starting smiling again when I looked a bit clarifying on him, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 am

I chuchled to myself yet again and eased up against the tree. "So long as they don't insult me or cause me any bodily harm, all is well in my book my dear Bossna. Cute name by the way, you even have boss in your name. Others must call you a born leader then I assume?" I enjoy poking alittle fun at her, as I then stretch outwards bristling my fur.
"All address me as Fenrir, it's the only thing that wasn't stolen from me."
I still remain at ease, more or less relaxing alittle bit for once in my life. Who to thought that I'd actually find a peaceful moment in a forest with Freethinkers. I then stand up still keeping eyes locked on Bossna. "Can a wolf stretch his legs and walk around alittle or, must I remain your prisoner forever?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:01 am

I stand up again and looked at him.
As long as you dont leave the camp to tell your king family where we are its okay to walk around.
I could tell my wolves that youre no danger to us, but you have to act like that then too.
And no.
Maybe im a good leader, but I wasnt born with all the skills a alpha female should have.
Feel free to take a walk.
Ill go back to the clan.

My voice was cooled down when I trotted back to tell my wolves of the around walking soldier.
They werent as shocked as I thought.
They trusted me when I say hes no danger, that he really isnt.
I was risking a lot letting a stranger walk through my familys grounds.
But something told me he wouldnt be a danger to my pack, my family.
Again I climbed up the big tree that was full of leafs.
I sat down a giant perch that was like a platform.
I leaned on an other perch and closed my eyes for a while.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 am

I stood up tall strecthing out abit more, as I began my trek through out this unknown territory. Lush fields of grass not far from here, miles and miles of forest almost all around you. This pack does have prime grounds for a large one such as this. Everything being so green, I can understand why the pack is so big. I continue my stroll to the edge of the forest, still within sight and sound of everyone else. "Funny how the wilds make me feel more powerful and at home then anywhere else. I can see the appeal of these surroundings now." Just as everything is so peaceful amognst the pack, I deeply inhale filling my lungs and let forth a deep howl throught the wilds. Not loud to really travel far, but loud enough to scare everything around.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

Its beautiful isnt it?
The soldier turned around when he heard the strange voice.
It was Ricchar the young male that always was making trouble.
He leaned with his shoulder on a tree, crossing his arms infront of his chest.
You arent welcome here.
If you think a man with soldier blood can take our alpha, youre pretty wrong.
Dont even try to talk her around.
Many of us tried to take her as partner to become Alpha.
She declines everyone, why not you too?
What do you even want here?
You are howling around as if you would have a wild heart, but who wasnt born here can never know of what it means to be wild! So finally get lost!

Enough now!
A old male with the name Ertok came up between the trees.
Ricchar put his ears back respectfully and pinches his tail between his legs.
You should go now Ricchar. Its late for a pup like you out here!
Very silently growling he did like the old man wanted that was walking to the soldier.
Dont care about him.
He just wants to make trouble with anyone.
And he lies. Without stopping.
Even if he tells you a good morning he already lied.
Oh forgive where are my manners.
My name is Ertok.
I am one of the oldest of the pack.
I already heard of you young soldier. You are mighty and intelligent. And your voice while howling clinks of a wild soul.
Why you dont go back to your king now you have the chance?
You are wanting to stay here?
Stay in the wild and becoming a predator like Bossna once did?
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

My anger settled as Ricchar walked away, but was replaced with a rather big sense of curiosity from what the elder wolf Ertok had told me.
"What you tell me is quite interesting elder wolf, my name is Fenrir. Even if I wanted to stay and was welcomed by all in the pack, I am not one to stay around for long. I have spent too much time under the king's command, and now that I am free I wish to see more."
My ears fold onto the back of my head as the fangs on my collar lightly chim in the wind.
"If I stayed it would cause too many problems for this pack, one of them being the king WILL search for me. I know too many of his secrets and sins to the very last detail. The other being that my own sins of the past will not allow me to."
A heavy sigh escapes my lungs, as the scars that cover my back almost burn with as much sadness and ager my heart carries. But my face remains emotionless. "Other then Bossna herself, I think it is safe to call you a friend elder wolf Ertok!" I rather quickly perk up with a smile. "So Ertok, what do you mean I am like Bossna? You said she had comeback to the wild, was she a soldier before?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

She was.
She was one of the best as far as I know, but beeing a women between man isnt all good, you can follow me?
One day something terrible happened and she flee from that place, letting her past be.
She also known a lot of the king, she was searched often and by high ranked people, the king was planing a lot with her till she left.
So many came to find her, but our pack is much bigger than people think.
Believe me, even you would be safe here, a pack gives you safety.
Well before Bossna find the pack, I found her.
She was full of blood, crying of the pain and blood was all over her.
I havent seen that much wounds on her and smelled that most of the blood wasn hers.
She was too young as to be soldier.
When she where with me I was the only one she told everything what sadly got lost in years and now she keeps all secrets for herself.

The old man was slowly sitting down, tired from standing around.
Well she did her way up in our pack, was much more mighty than others.
But she also become friend with so many wolves and the pack loves her as like a big mother, though she can never be one.

Ertok fall silent a moment, looking down to earth.
He noticed that he have talked to much and bring himself up again.
He layed his paw on the soldiers shoulder and spoke with his dark sounding voice.
Believe me, as long as youre here at the pack, you are safe.
Ertok stand up, slowly walking back with the soldier to the camp central.
You said you can call me a friend but not her.
I wouldnt be so sure of this.
I dont mean the fact that I could be your friend, ha Im everyones friend.
Im just a old guy, enjoying his life to his final end.
But you dont know how many werewolf groups were here before yours.
And on every group she had no other choice but sending them to the green dale.
The green dale is a place a view miles away from here.
Its like a bowl, you cant get out of the giant dale if you are once in there.
There is noone living but the wild animals there and the soldiers Bossna brings there.
Yeah, she dont kill the soldiers. But she also knows she cant let them go home again.
So she let them bring there, giving them the chance to start a new live.

Ertok and the soldier reached the treeline that goes around the big camp central and Ertok leaned on a tree, crossing arms and going on talking, watching me while that when I sat on my tree high up, leaning on a perch and looking emotionless on something in my hands.

I always thought she would be to young to be an Alpha.
But I also thought a female would never lead us if not on the Alphamales side.
Well. I was wrong hehe.
I think she likes you.
Else you wouldnt be here anymore.
She had never let anyone walk so near to the other wolves in our pack.
But youre also the first one who was such... hah lets say barefaced.
Maybe she dont know such attitude by a male, or she just sees something special in you.
I dont know it.
But its nice to have a such advertent listener like you.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am

Listening as I keep an eye out. "She should know that would be her undoing someday. No one should show a soldier this kind of trust." I close my eyes as I then nod to Ertok, and slip away to a dark part of the forest away from any other pack member. "I should never be this trusted." I whisper under my breath and just quietly sit under a dying old tree. "Bossna, you are a naive, but big hearted young wolf. It'll be a shame to see you when you suffer any pain if the king finds you or anyone here."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:49 am

I sat on my tree holding a little amulett in my paws.
It was a old metal cross, given by ending the schoolish years of a soldier.
I thought of old times and what if I wouldnt have gone to the forest.
Then I heard noises.
Noises of loud shots and also many voices.
New shots, from guns.
Loud enough to be heard everywhere in the forest.
I also heard screaming wolves of my pack.
And I heard many, so many soldiers coming.
I lifted my head and howled.
In seconds my wolves ran to the burrows where they were safe, it was the howl for that they may run under the earth to our second camp that was smaller.
When they are on the other side, they would bank a stone to the burrowentrance and noone could get to them.
I watched them all running into the burrows and when Ertok was the last who went in, I jumped down, wanted to go after them when a rope rolled around my neck and pulled me back.
My wolves ran, like ordered not looking back.
The soldiers would need to long to ran after them, so had bias for me.
I tried to rip the rope off my neck, but it was closely tied and stole parts of my breath.
I snarled and snapped after the soldiers and tried my best to flee of their ropes, but nothing worked, just more ropes were going around my wrists.
While fighting for my freedom I saw the soldier between the trees, watching the scene.
When I looked to long at him something hard hit me on my backhead and I felled down to the ground, insensible.

When the soldiers then tied me in their ropes, the soldier was coming out.
They where wondered seeing the high ranked captain, but not his partners who already where in the green area, starting a new life.
But he had no choice against so many of his old friends and partners, so he went back into his old life when he gone with them, when they went back to the city, taking me with them, knowing who I was.
But they just known me as Bossna, the leader of the big Freethinker clan.
They didnt know my grown look, just my younger one when I were a soldier too.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 am

Remaining emotionless I do not make eye contact with Bossna at any point in our travels. I did however look at her while she lie unconcious. We reach the gates of the city, human guards greet the company as we are then granted access within the inner walls of stone. I could sense anger and hate as we soon enter the castle , and set foot inside the kings halls. Lycan guards clad in heavy metal armor brandishing newly made rifles stop us. "Captain Mahar returning at the king's request. Accompanied by a Alpha female of the Freethinkers." The guards snarl visciously however were instructed to grant me access by a loud angry voice from beyond the massive doors. I lean down to whisper something into Bossna's ear, but only to recieve no notice. The doors open up to a even larger room, with just as large of an audience. All bowing on one knee to a man sitting in the most lavish chair.
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 am

When we reached the giant room I was waking up.
My head hurt so much of the hit and all was like shaking.
Two of the soldiers hold me, each on one arm.
Infront of me, some meters away, sat the king.
It was years ago I seen him.
He lifted his head then, the door was closing behind us.
Some meters on my right was Fenrir standing like a guard, with hands on his back and dont giving a look at me.
A moment I was angry at him.
But then I noticed he had no chance in the castle or elsewhere when other soldiers are around him.
I known I would ruin his future if I would tell them about he was freely running around, had the chance to bring more than just one werewolf back.
It has been a while right?
The kings voice sounded dark and angry, but also calm.
I thought I would never see the leader of the freethinker clan.
Well here you are.
And you can bring us more of your wolves Im sure.

Ha! Try to take them!
I will. Of course.
But my town wolves more like to have entertaining.
Seeing them execute is more fun to them. And also to me.
Seeing a traitor die, is evertime good.

Traitor?!
You dont know anything about traitors!
Your own man are traitors! YOU are a traitor too!

Hehehe. My man would never trait me. My man are always loyal.
Most are the high ranked.

You sure?!
I looked around.
I could have smelled the frightening of Fenrir who still was standing there silent, but was unsafe.
I once was a soldier too!
The werewolves started to laugh.
The once who was bowing first laughed too.
Haha! You want to be a soldier?! Haha!
While they laughed I talked loudly through them.
There once was one female soldier!
I was young, I was strong and I was the captain!
Till I left my name was Borna Chier!

The king stopped laughing and his face frozen.
The others stopped too, staring at me.
Angrily I angled my ears and growled silently.
After a while of thinking the king stand up and came down, walking slowly to me.
I didnt went my view of him, looking fearless into his eyes.
When he came more near and seen my deep blue eyes he known I said the truth.
When he stopped infront of me he looked at me and I heard his breath, getting louder and faster.
Then he lifted his paw and let it slam into my face.
My head was like flying to the side and giant scratches where in my face, just a view centimeters away from my eyes.
When I went my head slowly back I snarled softly at him and growled louder.
YOU DARE EVEN LOOKING AT ME!?
You god damn traitor!
Bring her to the bunker, agonize her so long that you get every thing out of her!
I want to know everything!
What happened to my troup and where her god damn clan is!
LEAVE!

The soldiers did like wanted and went out with me again.
Some of them bring me to a bunker where it was dark and stinking of blood and old metal.
Fenrir and the others went to a casern, eating and drinking.
While they where eating and drinking themselves full, I had just a painful time with two of the soldiers.
They did everthing they wanted with weapons on me, trying to get everything out of me.

Though Fenrir was with his old friends, he was nervous.
Just one wrong word from me, could ruin his life or maybe end it.

When it became evening the soldiers gave up.
Outside was a cage, the bottom of mud, no roof.
They bashed me in there and closed the door.
I was in human form, had no other choice.
The pain and the following atony didnt allowed me to hold my wolf form anymore.
I was feeling like dead, leaning on the metal bars.
It started raining and it was getting cold.
From every open place on my boody I was bleeding, a shiner on my left eye and so many many scratches and bruise everywhere.
I tried not to cry, but my breath was hard to catch though they pressed my neck often.

In the moment I lifted me up to sit instead of laying in the mud, Fenrir was going to the two soldiers who tortured me all the time.
He asked for what I said, his heart bumping.
"Absolutely nothing.
We found out its true, she is the old soldier who left.
But she didnt said anything about what the king wanted."

I sat there, looping my arms around me and freezing in the cold.
But not only of the cold weather.
I was having pain everywhere, I was hungry and needed sleep, thought I couldnt have some here in absolute ansafety.
Back to top Go down
DarkShioriYukai

DarkShioriYukai

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 pm

After realsing Bossna hadn't spoken a single word about me wanting freedom and having no allegiance to the king, I knew I had to think of some way to convince them to leave her in my custody. "I'll pay you both rations if one weeks pay if you-"
One guard held out his hand and and just shook his head. "If you want to turn her into your little traitor whore, you'll have to cough up with alot more cash before we decide to turn you in for fraternizing with an enemy of the king."
He said as both guards just began to walk away. //They honestly think I want to sleep with her?! HA! This is easier then I thought// I roll my eyes and act as if that's too much. "OKAY! OKAY! How about two weeks pay aaaand I don't know, two nights with the best whores the tavern has to offer?" The guard on the left immediately looked at the guard on the right, making it obvious he likes the sound of that offer. But the guard on the right wasn't fully convinced.
"Make it three weeks pay including the whores and you got yourself a deal." My eye brows twitched with annoyance, but I reluctantly accepted. I gave them three weeks pay and they immediately run off after giving me the key. I look around and unlock the door to the cage, and slowly walk over to Bossna.
I kneel down and lift her chin up, looking at every mark on her body. "God I'm going to Hell for all of this done to you...Come on let's hurry and get you out of here." I unlock Bossna's restraints and scoop her up in my arms. //She is alot smaller then me// I rush to get Bossna out of the cage and out of sight from anyone, as I hurry to the far end of the walled village. Atleast hiding her for now is what I can do, her escaping will mean either of our lives if caught.
Still being in werewolf form helps out alot as Bossna is pretty much covered up in my arms and fur. I quickly take the back alleyways to head to the slums. Crowds of people walk about, however the fact that anyone poses a great threat to the both of us makes my fur stand on edge. "I pray that we make it to the otherside of town safetly little Boss."
Back to top Go down
Flying Werwolf
Admin
Flying Werwolf

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Wait... what about you?
You can go back then! You... uhoh...

Some guards were standing infront of us.
They looked snarly and the one spoken with dark voice he should let me down, so they could bring me back.
He did, let me down. Then I gave my best to tranform into my werewolf body.
I lifted up straight as I could and snarled back.
Then when they came nearer I started to fight with all I still got.
I wasnt bad, fighting the three guards but I heard more coming who heard the fight sounds.
I looked up the wall. Behind the wall there was a safe forest!
With a hit to one of the guards he was shortly outknocked, I jumped on his body and then on the high wall.
I pulled me up and turned around.
I stretched my arm down to him.
Take it and be free!
He waited.
I know he wasnt sure about this.
Then a rope gone around my neck from the other side of the wall.
When I looked there it was only one man.
I still hold my paw to him, my other one scratching into the wall while trying to not fall backwards.
My chest was beating up and down, waiting for if he would take my paw or if he would stay here, now he fought other soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood for Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for Freedom   Blood for Freedom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for Freedom
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: