Clout Heart FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clout Heart FORUM

The official forum of the graphic novel Clout Heart by Nathalie Pähler

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off Druids

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Najawarie

Off Druids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Druids   Off Druids - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am

No time to whine, she quickly healed my paw before I even notice that she was doing it.
I said some unclears to her, a little ashamed that I didn't was able to heal myself due to the position of the wound.
Then I cough to clear my voice.
Thank you.
I was more of nocturn, when they sun gonna be really high, I'll probably feeling a little down because of natural instinct to sleeping when it's bright outside.
But despite of that, I started playing with the two young wolves.
I had natural attractions with wolves, and was easy to be friendly with these ones.
I got down on my four paws, playing with them, bitting friendly (not in purpose to hurt) them while I was randomly doing kind of soft fight.
That was common for wolves to play like that, and was pleasent to do it with Diego and Miles.
They were pretty smart, and for a long time, I was feeling like in the past, when I had right to play instead of just training and obeying.
A little starved by two days without food, I came carefully to the table and grab some pieces of meat.
Just enough to fill my stomach, nothing glutton.
Then I came back to my play with Miles while Diego was going to see his master.
I came carefully when she fallen asleep once more.
Funny fact, I found her kinda cute asleep, like more serenity.
Then I saw a scar on her wrist.
Does she attempted suicide? Or some war wound?
Well, I wasnt to really know, but it justs raise my curiosity.
She moved a little in her sleep, then I go back to play with the young mounts.
I jumped onto Diego's back to make it fall, and lick between its eyes in friendly purpose.
Forgetting my habit to stay impassive as I can, I was full of warth attitude, smiling and laughing softly.
Back to top Go down

Off Druids
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clout Heart FORUM :: Role Play Writing :: Role Play Writing-
Jump to: